• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Mother-Daughter Show Invite

1/4 c. grated Parmesan cheese 1/2 c. chopped fresh parsley 1/4 c. chopped fresh basil 1/4 c. chopped fresh thyme *1/2 tsp. garlic powder *1/2 tsp. onion powder *1/4 tsp. black pepper Chocolate Chip Sensation1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese
Addie4TLC
Silver Member
My 9 year old daughter asked me out of the blue if she could host a show because she has been telling her friends about all of the recipes that she's learned to make and they want to learn too! Needless to say I was very proud!!:sing: She is confident that her friends can "persuade" their mom's to come so I thought of making it a mystery host thing in the end. Any ideas? I need a cute invite too.

I just talked to a teacher at the school where I'm subbing if she'd like to host a mother/child show. I haven't thought much about it yet because she didn't officially book (it's the last two weeks of school and she needs time to think about a date). Any child engaging ideas would be great and I'll look for the invitation idea as well. :)

I'll post the one that I created and have used for my past 3 "kids in the kitchen" show and it's strictly been girls (ages 9-11) and their moms. You can change it up pretty easily. Hopefully it'll work for ya!

Attachments

• kids cooking show postcard.doc
    124 KB · Views: 511
Thank you. This could actually save paper, but I want to give her a flier to hand out. My husband can print those in color fairly easily and I won't have to look for cardstock.

Anyone in the evening crowd??

I did make up this little flyer for my kids' shows today that I've got coming up. Maybe it'll work for you or anyone else....

Attachments

• kids cooking show flyer-letter.doc
    33.5 KB · Views: 559
This is perfect, thank you!! What recipes are you planning to make?? At my daughters party I planned to make the one pot pasta since she likes it so much. :) Your flier sounds great though.

cOOp Where did you go? :) Curious to know what recipes you're going to use.

I'm doing something like that with about 200 Girl Scouts and what ever moms show up. It will be a Pamper Me party with several other business consultants. We are going to have one table for information and one for "kid friendly" product demos. The last one they had several years ago went well. The lady in charge joined PC. I'll be trying to get her back. It will be more for booking, recruiting, and general info than selling. I might come up with a fund raiser to use for orders. It will be in June. I'm open for ideas for the demo table.

I have been thinking of doing a Kids Cooking Class over the summer. I saw the great flyer and invite but not the recipes that were going to be used.

Bobby I had thought about contacting the G.S. but didn't know how to approach them. Is what you are doing a "end of the year" party? How do you set up your "pamper me party"?

If I put my thoughts in writing with a menu and what products to include for what price I will post on here for sure.
Thanks,
Cary Morales
Future Director, WPB, FL

Wave One 2008!

Addie4TLC said:
cOOp Where did you go? :) Curious to know what recipes you're going to use.
Sorry - I'm really bad about checking back on things!!! Below is an email that I actually just sent to a fellow cheffer about the kids in the kitchen show. It's sort-of long, so beware!!! However, it tells the recipes I did and basically how I did it and how I incorporated tools, specials, etc. Hope it helps!

I don't know if I'll remember everything that I said to you on the phone, but I'll do my best! The recipes that I did were Hot Pizza Dip and Chocolate Chip Sensation. I did not use the onion or green pepper in the pizza dip, but then added cooked hamburger, pepperoni, canadian bacon and mushrooms. You can really add anything you like on pizzas. I bought a cheap loaf of the crunchy french bread loaf (like $1.00) and then just cut it into slices ahead of time and quickly toasted them.

Hot Pizza Dip
1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese
*1 tbsp. Pantry Italian Seasoning
1 c. shredded Mozzarella cheese
¾ c. shredded Fresh Parmesan cheese
1 (8 oz.) can pizza sauce
2 tbsp. chopped bell pepper (omitted)
2 tbsp. chopped green onion (omitted)

Here's basically how I had the kids do the pizza dip: Soften the cream cheese in the small batter bowl for 30 seconds. Measure out the seasoning using adj. meas. spoons and mix into cream cheese using the classic scraper. In largest easy-read measuring cup (4 c.) added the mozzarella and parm. cheese and had someone mix the two together just using their fingers, but you could probably use a small bamboo serving spoon. Then, using the adj. measuring scoop, pour all of the pizza sauce into it and let it sit there on the table until ready to use. It's impressive that it doesn't ooze down. Spread the cream cheese mixture over the bottom of the deep dish baker stone, or something similar - the small spreader worked well for this. Have 1 of the children pour 1/2 c. of the sauce over the cream cheese and spread evenly. Add 1/2 of the cheese mixture and spread out evenly over sauce. Meanwhile, have 1 child cut the pepperoni into quarters using the my safe cutter and bar board. Have another child chop the mushrooms or black olives using the food chopper. You demo 1 of the forged knives with the bar board and cut the canadian bacon. Sprinkle all of the "additions", hamburger, mushrooms, etc., over the sauce. Add remaining sauce and remaining cheese. Microwave for 8-10 minutes or until very bubbly. You will need to remove it from the microwave because it is really hot when it comes out. Use the all purpose spreader or the bamboo spreader if you have it. Serve warm with the bread. Leftovers are just as good the next day!!

Chocolate Chip Sensation
1 pkg. (18 ozs.) choc. chip cookie dough
1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese
1/3 c. sugar
1 pint half and half
1 pkg. (small) chocolate instant pudding
¼ c. nuts (optional)
sm. container of whipped topping (optl.)

Cut the cookie dough and press onto your 15” Round Stone forming a circle and filling in the middle leaving about 1” - 2” from the edge of the stone. Bake at 350 for 12 minutes or until edges are light brown. Let cool completely.

In the Large Batter Bowl, mix the cream cheese (needs to be completely room temp, or you can microwave for 25-30 seconds to soften) and sugar together until smooth. Mix in the pudding and whisk together while adding the Half & Half, slowly. I actually leave just a little bit of the 1/2 & 1/2. The mixture should be mostly smooth and will not be very stiff while whisking together. Put in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes and let it set up. Then spread the pudding mixture over the cooled cookie, top with whipped cream and nuts if you like. Cut into squares or pizza slices and enjoy!!!

While the kids are cutting or mixing, I not only talk about the products they are using, but how easy it is to get them involved in the kitchen. I also mentioned (made it into a joke) how they improve their math skills by measuring and using fractions. While the pizza dip was in the microwave, I talked about the specials, booking info., etc. I also asked the kids what tools they liked best and if they had fun - of course they all hollered YES!!

Best of luck! I got 2 other "kids in the kitchen" show bookings from this show too. And the orders were actually pretty decent!

1. How do I request a Mother-Daughter Show invitation?

To request a Mother-Daughter Show invitation, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you are interested in hosting a Mother-Daughter Show. They will be able to provide you with all the necessary information and help you set up your event.

2. Can anyone attend a Mother-Daughter Show?

Yes, anyone can attend a Mother-Daughter Show! It is a great opportunity for mothers and daughters to spend quality time together and learn new cooking and entertaining techniques.

3. How long does a Mother-Daughter Show usually last?

The length of a Mother-Daughter Show can vary depending on the host and the number of attendees. Typically, a show can last anywhere from 1-2 hours.

4. What types of products are featured at a Mother-Daughter Show?

A Mother-Daughter Show typically features a variety of Pampered Chef products, including kitchen tools, cookware, and food items. Your consultant will showcase different products and provide demonstrations on how to use them.

5. Is there a cost to attend a Mother-Daughter Show?

There is no cost to attend a Mother-Daughter Show. However, your consultant may offer special discounts and promotions during the event for those who choose to make a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BlueMoon
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Jeans Garden
  • lakamper
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kelly8