• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall Launch- No Spoilers Please!

Hehehe...I'm going to have to do some mega phone calls to get me over the goal. Heck, I'm excited just because I got the first level of free products! Barely made my $1500 goal. July stunk for me.
esavvymom
Staff member
Just a reminder to all of the "old timers" in PC, and lots of new consultants,
because there is another Fall launch next week, DO NOT SHARE WHAT YOU KNOW about new product! :D
http://wuerziworld.de/Smilies/girl/gi81.gif
The company asks that you keep it a secret so that those who are attending next week can enjoy the excitement as well. It is not as much fun to already know what they are when they show them at Launch. Trust me.

And please don't post on the threads "PM me" over and over. Just wait - or if you have a friend you know went, and you want to PM them, go for it.. ;) You can hang in there a few more days. Truthfully, we'll probably get the Consultant News on-time again anyway!! SO for those going Aug 4th, and you don't want to know early, let someone else get your mail each day this week- LOL. They can check it for you and take out the CN. Remember, they have a better vendor now and that happened back in Jan/Feb! (Me- I hope my CN comes this week, because I am not going to launch...but that's another story. ;))

HAVE FUN TODAY.:cool:

I just got my CN in the mail today!

Does the CN have the new fall products in it? Didn't know if we had to wait for the fall changeover package. Just curious as many consultants are going to receive theirs before next weekend. They will have to hide it if it contains new products.

I'm curious to know this too.

And does it have the Sept. host specials in it? I can hold off on knowing the new products but I just booked a Sept. show and wished I knew the host special. I guess it's going to contain new fall products.

I'm also very curious to see the discontinued items list - is that in the CN?

The discontinued list is usually in the marketing guide, not the CN.

The email said that the September Special would be revealed on the 6th but it was at launch. We cannot tell though until the afternoon of the 4th so that the people who go next week can get the same experience.

You all will find out soon enough. If you d

I found nothing in the CN that spoiled anything. There is no new product revealed. The September host special is cookware, and the free product is apple corer slicer...nothing new about those things. I look forward to next Saturday to hear about the new products. I read my CN cover to cover...if it was there, I would have seen it. Heck, I was even looking for it, but nada....

Mitzyz said:
I found nothing in the CN that spoiled anything. There is no new product revealed. The September host special is cookware, and the free product is apple corer slicer...nothing new about those things. I look forward to next Saturday to hear about the new products. I read my CN cover to cover...if it was there, I would have seen it. Heck, I was even looking for it, but nada....

Isn't the free product the Apple WEDGER? Big difference there.

Amanda_RI said:
Isn't the free product the Apple WEDGER? Big difference there.
Yes. it is the Apple WEDGER for free w/$60. (I wish they'd restyle that to match the other black wedgers. I like those handles better than on the current apple wedger.)

esavvymom said:
Yes. it is the Apple WEDGER for free w/$60.

(I wish they'd restyle that to match the other black wedgers. I like those handles better than on the current apple wedger.)

I don't want it restyled. The one we have fits nicely in lunch bags those plastic ones are too big.

Last edited:
I was in Springfield last weekend. It is WORTH. IT. to get at least 2 shows in by today :)

I'm $200 shy of my Free For All goal.... Guess who is going to be making mega phone calls during lunch and after getting home?!? I want that next level up package!

Brenda.the.chef said:
I'm $200 shy of my Free For All goal.... Guess who is going to be making mega phone calls during lunch and after getting home?!? I want that next level up package!

Waahoo Brenda! Go for it! You can do it. Keep us posted on your success!

pchockeymom said:
Waahoo Brenda! Go for it! You can do it. Keep us posted on your success!

Heck, I'm excited just because I got the first level of free products! Barely made my $1500 goal. July stunk for me.

I only got one order so I'm not hitting my goal. So close but oh well. I did at least get one booking and a potential booking in the spring. Now my Internet is down and I can't submit this last dang show!

I'm dying to know about the new fall products!! If someone would EMAIL me info an them at [email protected] I would be soooo super appreciative!!!

Sunshine2925 said:
I'm dying to know about the new fall products!! If someone would EMAIL me info an them at [email protected] I would be soooo super appreciative!!!

You'll find out in just a few days.....you won't be disappointed. Well, I hope you won't! lol

My last online/catalog show fell through (her husband was hospitalized and I didn't find out until I called her). I ended up $220 short of my goal at 9pm at night. Not enough time to do anything but felt better when I heard the value of that level. I have earned enough commission to buy it when we are able.

I'm attending my first fall launch this Saturday in Schaumburg. What is the dress code? business casual or casual? thanks!

Business casual; if you're cold natured, take along a sweater or shawl.

If it's like Evansville, take your winter coat.

Yeah it was cold in Columbus, Ohio too.

Evansville wasn't cold... it was near arctic conditions. Beyond ridiculous!

Very cold in MA also. Much better than it being too warm though. Just bring a sweater!!! You'll be fine!

I just wish the 2nd round of fall launchers was here and gone! I'm dying to know what some people think of certain products/announcements/etc.There's one in particular that I'm sure is going to be a MAJOR talking point....

I'm going nuts too Brenda. Dying to know what the new products are, etc. Can't wait for the buzz to begin!

My first fall launch is this Saturday. I am excited to see everything that goes on. It is in Orlando.

When I said it was cold in Columbus I was understating. I was wearing my shirt, hooded sweater, and a scarf. I was still cold.I am really looking forward to some conversation about the products .. also wondering if someone is creating a going going gone. I really do not have the time right now to do that, but will really want to have it.

1. What can we expect from the Fall Launch event?

The Fall Launch event is a highly anticipated event where the company typically unveils new products and discusses upcoming promotions and incentives. It is a chance for consultants to get a first look at new products and plan for the upcoming season.

2. Will there be any new products released at the Fall Launch?

While we cannot confirm any specific products, it is highly likely that the company will release new products at the Fall Launch event. It is common for the company to use this event to introduce new products to consultants and customers.

3. Can we share information about the new products with others?

No, the company asks that you keep all information about new products a secret until they are officially revealed at the Fall Launch event. This ensures that everyone has the same exciting experience of seeing the new products for the first time.

4. Can we post about the Fall Launch on social media?

Yes, you can post about the Fall Launch event on social media, but please refrain from sharing any information about new products. This includes pictures, names, descriptions, or any other details that could spoil the surprise for others.

5. When will we receive information about the new products?

The company typically sends out the Consultant News with information about new products shortly after the Fall Launch event. If you are not attending the event, you can ask a friend to check your mail for you and remove the Consultant News so that you can still be surprised when it arrives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjeanine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • alidafrizzell
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Suzyengl
  • esavvymom