• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

F/W Sample Item Sale: Find Round Stone w/ Handles

In summary, the F/W Sample Item Sale is a seasonal promotion by Pampered Chef that offers discounted prices on select items from their fall/winter catalog. One of these items is the Round Stone with Handles, a versatile baking stone that can be used for a variety of dishes and features handles for easy lifting and a non-stick surface. The cost of this item during the sale will vary, but customers can expect significant savings compared to the regular retail price. The Round Stone with Handles is made from high-quality stoneware, evenly distributes heat, and has a natural non-stick surface, making it a beneficial tool for cooking and baking. It is also safe to use in the microwave and dishwasher, although hand washing is recommended for longer lifespan
Tropicalburstqt2
Gold Member
Does anyone know how long a new consultant has to take advantage of the F/W sample items that are for sale?? I would like to give the highest seller of my fundraiser a round stone w/ handles and the cheapest way to do that is through the one offered on the sample items.

"New Consultants (Agreements received after August 1, 2007)
Sample packages are offered to new Consultants for six weeks after the Independent Consultant Agreement is received or until February 1, 2008, whichever is sooner. In addition to payment options listed on the front of this form, payment may also be made by Visa®, Mastercard®, Discover®/Novus® or American Express®. In order to submit your order with this type of payment, you must mail your order to The Pampered Chef® using the address and order form on the front"

THis is from the website!

So since I started with PC in Oct, I couldn't get them now?? I didn't know they were even avaliable to me until just recently!

i thik you can still try.

well it has been more than 6 weeks....IDK...I will try it anyways..

Related to F/W Sample Item Sale: Find Round Stone w/ Handles

What is the F/W Sample Item Sale?

The F/W Sample Item Sale is a seasonal promotion where Pampered Chef offers discounted prices on select items from their fall/winter catalog.

What is the Round Stone with Handles?

The Round Stone with Handles is a versatile baking stone that can be used for a variety of dishes, including pizzas, breads, and desserts. It features handles for easy lifting and a non-stick surface for effortless food release.

How much does the Round Stone with Handles cost during the F/W Sample Item Sale?

The cost of the Round Stone with Handles during the F/W Sample Item Sale will vary depending on the specific promotion and discounts offered. However, you can expect to save a significant amount compared to the regular retail price.

What are the benefits of using the Round Stone with Handles for cooking and baking?

The Round Stone with Handles is made from high-quality stoneware, which helps to evenly distribute heat for perfectly cooked food. It also has a natural non-stick surface, eliminating the need for added oils or sprays. Plus, the handles make it easy to transport from the oven to the table for serving.

Can I use the Round Stone with Handles in the microwave and dishwasher?

Yes, the Round Stone with Handles is safe to use in the microwave and dishwasher. However, it is recommended to hand wash the stone to prolong its lifespan and prevent any potential cracking or damage in the dishwasher.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Ish
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies