• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Extra Incentive for Catalog Shows?

In summary, Has anyone else tried this? I was having a lot of my catalog shows barely reach $150 in sales. So I offered an extra $10 free with $300+ in sales and an extra $5 for each booking with a catalog show. :pI think this is a great idea!!! I also offer an incentive of $10 for bookings or $15 if the show is closed by the 15th. I like to offer a little something to encourage someone to
pamperedmom2owen
Has anyone else tried this? I was having a lot of my catalog shows barely reach $150 in sales. So I offered an extra $10 free with $300+ in sales and an extra $5 for each booking with a catalog show. I talked to my only catalog host this month and she said she should have well over $300! No bookings, but that's not unusual for catalog shows anyway. I'm going to try this with my catalog show hosts in September too! I figure it's worth it since it's basically free money! I don't even have to leave my house! :D

Plus it should be enough to put me over $2000 in sales for this month without having to close my Friday show by the end of the month! Woo Hoo! I'd like to submit that show for Sept. since I have 2 shows the last week of Sept. that probably won't close in time for that month. :rolleyes: Okay, I'll stop rambling now! LOL :p

I don't do much catalogue shows myself. People around here prefer to do kitchen shows I guess. I do have a couple people that will only do catalogue shows. To me I don't like to rely on them to get the bookings from a catalogue show. Of course that would be great and there is nothing wrong with giving an incentive for them to get bookings. I think the best way to get bookings from catalogue shows is to call everyone who ordered from the catalogue show and ask them if they are interested in doing a show. Like I said I have only had a couple of people do catalogue shows from me but the last one I called all of the people who ordered from her show and I ended up getting 4 bookings from it. So I guess to me I just assume that it will be my responsibility to generate bookings from catalogue shows.

Usually...I tell them that I will convert their show to a Kitchen show with either 2 bookings or $400 in sales. I have had 2 Catalog shows close this month both well over $400. Switching to a Kitchen show doesn't cost me any money, WHICH I LOVE and the hosts are really excited about it.

I will attach a form I use in my Catalog host packet. Hope it helps.

Attachments

• CATALOG SHOW POINTERS[AZ].doc
    33.5 KB · Views: 681
Last edited:
Good Idea!!!I do like that incentive!! Good idea! :)

pamperedmom2owen said:
Has anyone else tried this? I was having a lot of my catalog shows barely reach $150 in sales. So I offered an extra $10 free with $300+ in sales and an extra $5 for each booking with a catalog show. :p

I like that - I was changing to kitchen status for $300 in sales if I really felt like the host was putting in a good effort to reach that point. I love the $5 for bookings! Great idea to make it $10 plus 5. But how do you change the credit amount to only $10?

I also love the document in this thread - thank you for sharing that too!!! :D

You have to add a payment method. Choose Consultant Gift then add the amount you plan on giving them.

I started adding an extra incentive to my catalog shows this month also. I don't usually do a lot of them, but this month I have a few. I offered some of my hostesses the extra $15 if they closed thier show by the 15th (min $200), so I could get the mid season products. I also offer $10 off their order at any shows that are booked off of their party. I think it is important to watch how you word this... you don't want to give them a discount unless the person has the show.

What is the Extra Incentive for Catalog Shows?

The Extra Incentive for Catalog Shows is a program where hostesses who hold a catalog show can earn additional rewards on top of the regular hostess rewards.

How can I qualify for the Extra Incentive for Catalog Shows?

To qualify for the Extra Incentive, you must have a minimum of $200 in sales from your catalog show and have at least 3 orders from different customers.

What are the rewards for the Extra Incentive for Catalog Shows?

The rewards for the Extra Incentive include exclusive products, discounted products, and free products based on the total sales of your catalog show.

Can I combine the Extra Incentive with other hostess rewards?

Yes, the Extra Incentive can be combined with any other hostess rewards you may earn from your catalog show. You can maximize your rewards by taking advantage of both programs.

How do I redeem my Extra Incentive rewards?

You can redeem your Extra Incentive rewards by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant and providing them with your reward choices. Your rewards will be shipped to you along with your catalog show order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nay62
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
3girls
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • Pampered Angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies