• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Express Show Catering: Delicious Recipes & Catalogs

In summary, Sharisse treated an ENT's office to an express show where she brought in treats and catalogs and picked them back up later in the week. She hopes to pick up some orders during her visit this Thursday.
momoftwins
Hey cheffers!!! My ENT's office wants to see a catalog and when I was in there last week I had the new pinwheels with the sweet cinnamon and caramel sprinkles and they just loved them. So my thought was when I go there this week I wanted to do an express show (think that is what it is called) where I take them a recipe and catalogs and pick them back up at the end of the week.

Where can I find information about that????????? thanks in advance!

Search on Pampering a Business.

What's this pinwheel recipe? Sounds amazing!!!

Carolyn- they're the cinnamon rolls that are on the sprinkle bottles. Crescent rolls, melted butter, and sweet sprinkles.

Pampered OfficeI made some Pampered Office fliers that I put in a stand, on a table w/treats and catalogs. I also did some internet ordering cards for people to take with them.

Attachments

• Chocolate in the Office- Belgium.doc
    109.5 KB · Views: 321
  • No time to order Belgium Front.doc
    126 KB · Views: 227
  • Order Card Back Belgium.doc
    55 KB · Views: 203
Last edited:
Niki - so do you treat this then like a mystery host show?????

Yes I did. I also added a disclaimer that if the show was under $200 it would be combined with another office show for the drawing.

That's a great idea.

So Sharisse,
How did the show go? Did you get orders? Any bookings?

Well I took in the molten chocolate mini cakes and a few catalogs and order forms on Thursday to the ENT's office. I haven't had a chance to call yet to see if anyone has ordered but I will be back in there this Thursday for my allergy shot. The receptionist does want to have a show but she has not set a date. I will definitely need to get her contact information when I am in there Thursday as I only have to go in 2 more times after this week for my shots. I am hoping for at least a few sales. I have some orders thrown together but they only equal $98 so I need about $53 more in sales to make it a show so I am hoping for at least a few orders!!! :) I will let you know what I find out on Thursday!!

Related to Express Show Catering: Delicious Recipes & Catalogs

1. What is Express Show Catering?

Express Show Catering is a program offered by Pampered Chef where you can host a virtual party and earn free products by sharing delicious recipes and catalogs with your friends and family.

2. How do I host an Express Show Catering party?

Hosting an Express Show Catering party is easy! Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and they will provide you with all the information and resources you need to host a successful virtual party.

3. Can I customize the recipes for my Express Show Catering party?

Yes, you can! Our consultants will work with you to create a customized menu based on your preferences and dietary restrictions.

4. Do I earn free products for hosting an Express Show Catering party?

Yes, you can earn free products for hosting an Express Show Catering party. The more guests you invite and the more products they purchase, the more free products you can earn.

5. How long does an Express Show Catering party last?

An Express Show Catering party typically lasts 1-2 hours, but it can vary depending on the number of guests and the menu chosen. Our consultants will work with you to plan a party that fits your schedule and needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Alicia Denman
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Alicia Denman
  • kristina16marie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • kristina16marie