• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Gone to Director Express 2011??

In summary, Michael says that he would like to go to the Director Express class but is too busy with school, work, and family. Debbie says that she would like Michael to go to the class and that it will make him more money, save him time, and make him understand more. Debbie also says that she would like a copy of his notes.
TropicalChef
I registered to go, but I'm so busy with school, PC Show this week, and family that I was too exhausted to make the drive. The nearest location was 4 hours away from me and I would have had to wake up at 3am to be on the road at 4am to get to Director Express that morning.:( I really wanted to go since I want to promote to Director so bad (one of my PC goals). The sucky thing about it, too, is that I found out that they had Director Express here in my area last year when I wasn't a Consultant. :/ Soooo, can anyone tell me what they go over? If you took notes, can I "borrow" them? :D I would like to get the info like I went since I couldn't be there physically. Thank you all!

I sent you a message, I went last month and would love to share what I learned.

I would suggest that the next time it comes anywhere near you that you wake up at 3:00 and drive 4 hours to get there. It is worth every dime of gas that you put in your car and every minute away from home. This class will boost your business! I went to one about an hour and a half away and was amazed at what I learned. I've been doing this for 12 years and LOVE that this class is F-R-E-E!

And...if you can swing the hotel stay then I would suggest you go the night before and do the business basics class. Both days are very well thought out and made to help you succeed. The next time they offer one within driving distance I'll be there...with the people on my team that really want to make their businesses a business.

If it's not too late I would suggest you try to go. I know what change it has made in my business - so I know it can change yours. Your director must see something in you if she asked you to do this. This class will make you more money, save you time and make you understand so much. I get nothing by you going. I just know that experiencing the class live will have you doing what you need to succeed much better than any notes ever can help.

I really hope you can go this week...and then report back a month later your stats. They'll be amazing!

Thank you Debbie and Elaine! I will def go the next time they offer it closer to my area. I've only been a Consultant for a few months so I really wanted to get my business off to a good start.

Debbie, thank you so much! I will email you! You're a blessing for sharing. =)

What is Director Express 2011?

Director Express 2011 is a conference for directors and leaders in various industries to come together and discuss current trends, challenges, and strategies for success.

When and where is Director Express 2011 being held?

The conference will take place on [insert dates] at [insert location] in [insert city, state/country].

Who can attend Director Express 2011?

The conference is open to directors, executives, and leaders from various industries who are looking to gain insights, network, and learn from other professionals.

What can I expect to gain from attending Director Express 2011?

By attending Director Express 2011, you can expect to gain valuable insights and knowledge from industry experts, network with other professionals, and discover new strategies for success in your role as a director.

How can I register for Director Express 2011?

You can register for Director Express 2011 by visiting our website and filling out the registration form. Early bird discounts and group rates may be available, so be sure to check our website for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefRiGuy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperedSD
  • kcmckay
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NooraK