• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Express Show Was Profitable, but Not Express

In summary, an Express Show is a shortened version of a regular Pampered Chef show, lasting about 45 minutes. It still offers the same benefits and rewards as a regular show, but is designed for hosts with limited time or guests who cannot attend a longer show. If your show was profitable but not designated as an Express Show, there may have been a mistake in the booking process and you should contact your consultant or customer service for assistance. Yes, hosts of Express Shows still earn rewards and have the opportunity to purchase discounted items. Unfortunately, shows cannot be changed to Express Shows after they have taken place, so it is important to discuss this with your consultant during the booking process. Hosting an Express Show allows you to share the Pampered Chef
gailz2
Gold Member
I was anxious to do a show for a new host of mine, and wanted to try an express show Friday after work. I offered to come early and help make all this stuff. Her party was huge, about 18 people there.

She had a wish list of $350 and ended up getting it all for $87. At any rate, it was not express at all with the layout and all the orders -- everyone had been to PC before and the food was all done before they came. I was very, very happy with the sales and we got 3 solid bookings!!

Just curious, was it express for those who wanted it to be? Were guests able to come shop quickly? How long did it last?

I thought with express the guests would stay and party and I'd leave. That wasn't the case. The guests all stayed and we all left about the same time, a bit over 2 hours after the start.

I always find that it is hard to leave even when you are all done and the guests are still enjoying themselves. Especially when you need to sit down with the host and she is busy.

Hi there! I'm so glad to hear that your show for your new host was a success! It sounds like you put in a lot of effort to make it a great experience for everyone. It can be challenging to do an express show, but it sounds like you handled it well and still had a great turnout. Congratulations on getting such great sales and bookings! Keep up the good work.

What is an Express Show and how is it different from a regular show?

An Express Show is a condensed version of a regular Pampered Chef show, lasting about 45 minutes instead of the usual 2 hours. It is designed for hosts who have limited time or guests who are unable to attend a longer show. However, it still provides the same benefits and rewards as a regular show.

Why was my Express Show profitable, but not designated as an Express Show?

There may have been a mistake in the booking process where the show was not marked as an Express Show. Please reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service for assistance in correcting this issue.

Do I still earn rewards as a host for an Express Show?

Yes, hosts of Express Shows are still eligible for the same rewards as hosts of regular shows. You will receive 10% of the total sales in free products and have the opportunity to purchase discounted items.

Can I request to have my show changed to an Express Show after it has already taken place?

Unfortunately, shows cannot be retroactively designated as Express Shows. It is important to discuss the type of show you would like to have with your consultant during the booking process.

What are the benefits of hosting an Express Show?

Hosting an Express Show allows you to share the Pampered Chef experience with your friends and family in a shorter amount of time. It also allows you to earn rewards and have the opportunity to purchase discounted products. Additionally, it can be a great option for busy schedules or those unable to attend a longer show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PC_ChefCole
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pregochef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies