1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Express Show was profitable, but not express

1. gailz2

gailz2 Senior Member Gold Member

I was anxious to do a show for a new host of mine, and wanted to try an express show Friday after work. I offered to come early and help make all this stuff. Her party was huge, about 18 people there.

She had a wish list of $350 and ended up getting it all for $87. At any rate, it was not express at all with the layout and all the orders -- everyone had been to PC before and the food was all done before they came. I was very, very happy with the sales and we got 3 solid bookings!!

May 2, 2009
  2. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Just curious, was it express for those who wanted it to be? Were guests able to come shop quickly? How long did it last?

3. gailz2

gailz2 Senior Member Gold Member

I thought with express the guests would stay and party and I'd leave. That wasn't the case. The guests all stayed and we all left about the same time, a bit over 2 hours after the start.

May 2, 2009
  4. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

I always find that it is hard to leave even when you are all done and the guests are still enjoying themselves. Especially when you need to sit down with the host and she is busy.

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted