• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exploring Trip Opportunities - Your Questions Answered!

In summary, you need to be a consistent show schedule maker and share the opportunity to earn points. You can earn trips by signing recruits and selling products.
pcleah
I just read all the exciting info...too much info to take in. I have a few ?? about the trips. I would love to earn one for my family, but i am still kinda new and not sure how possible it is to earn. How do we know how many points are required? How many points do we earn? I am just wondering if this is really within my reach. Thanks for all the info!!! I have learned sooo much here!!!!:)

It is totally possible!! Last year was my first full year with PC (I signed in Nov. 05) and I earned San Francisco!! All you need is a consistent show schedule and to share the opportunity (you get one point per dollar you sell and 2000 points for each recruit who qualifies). Good luck!!
:)
Jennifer

Do you have to recruit to win a trip? Is it possible,I haven;t had any luck recruiting yet. I have been doing PC since Sept.

Great Job Jennifer! I ALSO earned San Fran so we'll have to meet there! You get 1 point for every $1 that's submitted and in February, you get 2 points for every $1! Book up your FEBRUARY NOW!!!:D

This year you did have to recruit to earn a trip. My advice would be to just ask everyone. I came back from Conference and did this and signed 2 recruits :)

Good point about February! I'm going to get on the phone this weekend and try to book it up. I'm hoping for a $4000 month..that should have my well on my way for the next trip (I can't decide if I want a cruise or London :)). We'll definitely have to meet up in San Fran!! It's going to be so much fun!!!

:)
Jennifer

I agree! I live in FLorida so it's very easy to take a cruise for me so I'm totally taking London! I can't wait!:D

Related to Exploring Trip Opportunities - Your Questions Answered!

What are the benefits of going on an exploring trip?

Exploring trips offer several benefits, including the opportunity to learn about new cultures and traditions, try new foods, and participate in unique activities. These trips also allow for personal growth, as you challenge yourself with new experiences and step out of your comfort zone.

How do I choose the right exploring trip for me?

Choosing the right exploring trip depends on your personal interests and preferences. Consider the location, activities, and duration of the trip when making your decision. You can also read reviews and recommendations from previous travelers to get a better idea of what to expect.

What is included in the cost of an exploring trip?

The cost of an exploring trip typically includes accommodations, transportation, some meals, and guided tours and activities. It's important to carefully review the trip itinerary to see exactly what is included and what may require additional fees.

Do I need to have any prior experience or skills for an exploring trip?

No prior experience or skills are necessary for most exploring trips. However, some trips may require a certain level of physical fitness or specific skills, such as hiking or water sports. Be sure to check the trip details and requirements before booking.

Can I customize my exploring trip itinerary?

Some exploring trips offer the option to customize your itinerary to fit your preferences and interests. However, this may come at an additional cost and not all trips may offer this option. Be sure to check with the trip organizer for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies