• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Explore Delicious Recipes for the 12" Family Skillet!

In summary, the 12" Family Skillet from Pampered Chef is a versatile and convenient option for cooking large family meals. It measures 12 inches in diameter and has a 2.5 quart capacity. It is oven-safe up to 500°F and can be used with non-metal utensils to avoid damaging the non-stick surface. It is also dishwasher safe, although hand-washing is recommended for the best results. This skillet is great for a variety of recipes, including stir-fries, one-pan meals, casseroles, and even desserts. For some inspiration, check out the Explore Delicious Recipes for the 12" Family Skillet.
Amanda_RI
Gold Member
I have a friend/customer who just purchased the 12" Family Skillet. She loves it and wondered if there was a document with recipes just for it, kind of like the one for the DCB?

Thanks!
Amanda

Not yet, but I'm thinking of putting one together. I like to email recipe files to customers after they buy certain things. I have a couple hosts that I just emailed. What I did was go to the theme shows on CC. I saved the recipe PDF's from there and then attached them to the e-mails. I want them all in one file for the future, but this was actually pretty nice because they got to see the pictures that go with them.

I'm certain there is, but in the meantime 29 Minutes to Dinner (vol 1) has a lot of recipes for the skillet as well as the Weekday Dinners Done recipe card collection.
I highly recommend 29MtD though, I LOVE the recipes in there!

Here's one that I have that's for the 8" saute pan. I think you could double, triple or even quadruple the recipe and use them for the 12" skillet. I know the garlic bites will work that way. HTH

Attachments

• Small Saute Pan Recipes.doc
    15 KB · Views: 469
Here's one with just desserts...

Just found another one with some main dish recipes...

Attachments

• Family Skillet Recipes.doc
    60 KB · Views: 540
  • Family Skillet Recipes #2.doc
    113 KB · Views: 602
Last edited:
Thank you! I did go through the SB recipes on CC and email her the ones I could find. She'll appreciate this! Thanks!

Amanda

1. What is the size of the 12" Family Skillet?

The 12" Family Skillet from Pampered Chef measures 12 inches in diameter and has a 2.5 quart capacity, making it perfect for cooking large family meals.

2. Is the 12" Family Skillet oven-safe?

Yes, the 12" Family Skillet is oven-safe up to 500°F, making it versatile for both stovetop and oven cooking methods.

3. Can I use metal utensils on the non-stick surface of the 12" Family Skillet?

No, we recommend using only non-metal utensils on the non-stick surface of the 12" Family Skillet to avoid scratching or damaging the coating.

4. Is the 12" Family Skillet dishwasher safe?

Yes, the 12" Family Skillet is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, hand-washing with warm, soapy water is recommended to prolong the life of the non-stick coating.

5. What are some recipes that work well with the 12" Family Skillet?

The 12" Family Skillet is great for a variety of recipes, including stir-fries, one-pan meals, casseroles, and even desserts like skillet cookies. Check out our Explore Delicious Recipes for the 12" Family Skillet for some inspiration!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefangie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • stefani2
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies