• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Best Show Recipe Using 12 in Family Skillet?

Sounds good - have you made this at a show?Yes, this is my most popular show recipe. I use the 12" Skillet, Food Chopper, Knife, Rotary Grater, Microplane, and Prep Pots.
chefangie
What is your best show recipe featuring the 12 in Family Skillet? I'm trying to entice those October bookings.

Thanks in advance!

Chef Angie:chef:

My Director made the Pina-Colada Upside Down Cake at a get-together on Friday, and it was delicious!! It came out absolutely beautiful, and the recipe was so quick and easy. You'll want to have a game or other demo while it bakes, but if I had the Skillet, I'd be featuring this recipe at all my shows!!

Thanks Sarah! That sounds delicious. I was thinking that an entree for $2 per serving would be good. I have used the Deep Covered Baker for past shows but wanted to try the cookware since it is the October Host Special.

Chef Angie

Bacon Linguini Tomato Toss!

Sounds good - have you made this at a show?

Chef Angie

Creamy One Pot Pasta (but you need to be creative in order to get more tools involved as it doesn't show much as described in the recipe.)

Melissa78 said:
Creamy One Pot Pasta (but you need to be creative in order to get more tools involved as it doesn't show much as described in the recipe.)

I've been doing this one lately. Food Chopper, knife, rotary grater, microplane, ERMC, 12" skillet, prep bowls. It's a good one. Can make it vegetarian by using veggie broth instead of chicken broth. I usually add cooked chicken to give it some more heft.

Yep, COPP hands down!

chefangie said:
Sounds good - have you made this at a show?

Chef Angie

Yes and it went over really well. Uses knives, Food Chopper, Rotary Grater, MicroCooker, can opener, etc.

This was the first show I did without the DCB as my primary tool.

I love making the Skillet Lasagna (29 Min to Dinner) for shows. It is always a big hit. I love the recipe since it shows how to use regular lasagna noodles WITHOUT pre-cooking them - it all cooks in the skillet. Then I can do the garlic bites as a side which shows the oven safe capability of our cookware.

Another one I have started using is the Turkey Tetrazzini from the Weekday Dinners Done - stovetop method. It turns out excellent. I think I am going to put this on my fall recipe list along with the garlic bites.

What is the "Best Show Recipe" using the 12 in Family Skillet?

The best show recipe using the 12 in Family Skillet would be a mouth-watering, one-pan chicken and vegetable stir fry. It's quick, easy, and sure to impress your guests!

What ingredients do I need for the "Best Show Recipe"?

You will need 1 pound of boneless, skinless chicken breast, 2 cups of your favorite vegetables (such as bell peppers, broccoli, and carrots), 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil, and your choice of seasonings and sauces.

How do I prepare the "Best Show Recipe" using the 12 in Family Skillet?

Start by heating the vegetable oil in the skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until browned. Then, add in the vegetables and cook until tender. Finally, add in your choice of seasonings and sauces and stir until everything is well coated and heated through.

Can I use a different type of protein in the "Best Show Recipe"?

Yes! This recipe is versatile and can be made with different proteins such as shrimp, beef, or tofu. Just make sure to adjust the cooking times accordingly.

How can I use this recipe to entice October bookings?

This recipe is perfect for the fall season as it incorporates seasonal vegetables and warm, comforting flavors. It's also a great way to showcase the versatility and convenience of the 12 in Family Skillet, making it a perfect addition to any October booking event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Amanda_RI
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda_RI
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • Suzy Englert
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies