• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious 12-Inch Skillet Egg Bake Recipes for Your Weekend Morning Show!

In summary, there are many delicious breakfast recipes that can be made in a 12 inch skillet. Some ideas include a breakfast hash, frittata, pizza, burritos, and quesadillas. Make sure to preheat your skillet and use oil or butter to prevent sticking. Happy cooking!
milkangel
i have a show this weekend in the morning and wanted to use my 12 inch skillet but can not find a recipe or eggs that i would use the skillet. any ideas please

Try a 12" omelet. When I "scramble" eggs for my kids, I scramble them only just after they are cracked and put into the pan. Then I let them cook until I can flip them over. I suppose the flipping could be hard to do in the 12" skillet. I don't know why the ham and cheese omelet roll wouldn't work. The roll would look more like an enchilada, though. I'm just brainstorming. But I have to move on. Hope this helps your brainstorming, too.

There are many delicious breakfast recipes that can be made in a 12 inch skillet! Here are a few ideas to get you started:1. Skillet Breakfast Hash: Cook diced potatoes, onions, bell peppers, and your choice of protein (such as sausage or bacon) in the skillet until crispy. Crack a few eggs on top and cook until the whites are set. Serve with avocado slices and hot sauce.2. Skillet Frittata: Whisk together eggs, milk, cooked diced vegetables, and shredded cheese. Pour into the skillet and cook until set. You can also add cooked meat or sausage to this recipe.3. Skillet Breakfast Pizza: Roll out pizza dough and place it in the skillet. Top with scrambled eggs, cooked bacon or sausage, and cheese. Cook in the oven until the crust is crispy and the cheese is melted.4. Skillet Breakfast Burritos: Cook scrambled eggs, diced bell peppers, onions, and your choice of protein in the skillet. Place the filling in a tortilla and roll it up. Serve with salsa and avocado slices.5. Skillet Breakfast Quesadillas: Cook scrambled eggs, diced ham, and shredded cheese in the skillet. Place the filling between two tortillas and cook until the cheese is melted and the tortillas are crispy.Remember to preheat your skillet before adding any ingredients and to use a little bit of oil or butter to prevent sticking. Happy cooking!

What are some popular Egg Bake recipes?

Some popular Egg Bake recipes include a classic vegetable and cheese Egg Bake, a southwestern-style Egg Bake with black beans and salsa, a ham and cheddar Egg Bake, and a mushroom and spinach Egg Bake. You can also find variations with different types of meat, vegetables, and cheeses to suit your preferences.

Can I make Egg Bake ahead of time?

Yes, Egg Bake can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator overnight before baking. This is a great option for busy mornings or when hosting a brunch. Simply cover the Egg Bake with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to bake.

What type of pan should I use for Egg Bake?

A 9x13 inch baking dish is the most commonly used pan for Egg Bake. However, you can also use a 9-inch square baking dish or even a muffin tin for individual servings. Just be sure to adjust the baking time accordingly.

How do I know when Egg Bake is done?

Egg Bake is typically done when the center is set and the edges are lightly browned. You can also insert a toothpick into the center and if it comes out clean, the Egg Bake is done. The internal temperature should also reach 160°F for food safety reasons.

Can I freeze Egg Bake?

Yes, Egg Bake can be frozen before or after baking. To freeze before baking, prepare the Egg Bake as normal and cover tightly with plastic wrap and foil. When ready to bake, thaw in the refrigerator overnight and then bake according to the recipe instructions. To freeze after baking, allow the Egg Bake to cool completely, then wrap tightly with plastic wrap and foil and freeze. To reheat, thaw in the refrigerator overnight and then bake in the oven until heated through.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stefani2
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
bcowdin
  • chefangie