• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Experts Needed: Questions About Bracelets & Hostess Numbers

In summary, the conversation discusses two questions. The first question is about when the person will receive their bracelet from PC with their charm, as they have not received it yet despite completing two shows in their super starter month. The second question is about how long it takes to receive a hostess number after closing a party, with the situation involving a host purchasing something from someone else's party. Tips and suggestions are given on how to check for the shipment of the bracelet and how to obtain the hostess number for the second question.
kjkjsj
:confused:
I have two questions for all you experts out there.
1. When did you get your bracelet from PC with your charm? I haven’t received mine yet? Last month was my super starter month 1. I got my bonus for the month plus got to put some money in my reserve account. Maybe I don’t get one? I thought I did though?

2. Does anyone know how long after closing a party someone will get there Hostess Number? My mom had a party in May (we’re actually closing tonight) and she is buying something from someone elses party, that booked off her and she was going to get the host special from that person. Is she allowed to do that, since the other person also had a May show and is going to close within the next half week? I don't know if she'll get her host number in time? Let me know your thoughts......

1. When did you get your bracelet from PC with your charm? I haven’t received mine yet? Last month was my super starter month

Did you do 2 shows in SS month 1? If so, you should be receiving it shortly. Wehn was the last show submitted?

2. Does anyone know how long after closing a party someone will get there Hostess Number?

Has your mother received her orders yet? If so, her past host number will be in the bottom left hand corner of one of the packing lists that came with her order. You can also check it on Consultant's Corner under my business and then host look-up.

Hi kjkjsj,

1. I am in my super starter month three (June) and I got my bracelet in its own seperate package the same day my super starter month one stuff came. It did arrive UPS. One way you can check is by going to CC, clicking on Product Adjustment, click the box~I have read..... and hit continue. Click on Can't remember show # and all of your stuff will come up (shows and all of the stuff you earned) and click on all them (that don't have a show name next to them) and it will show if it has been shipped. If it doesn't come up, I would call home office. Most likely, it will be there.

2. Your mom will get her hostess number with her order. If you are submitting it tonight, she will have it in ten days. You can also check under CC, click on My Business, and look under Host Lookup. Give it a few days after you submit her show and look online. I would think that she should definitely be able to get the host special and her discount under that other show IF the show was booked from her show!

Good Luck, I hoped I helped!

PhdWhen I have had orders for past hosts and didn't have the host number yet I just put in the First Initial and Last Name. It has always gone through and I've never been called on it. Don't know that you should make a habit of it but it's worked for me when I've needed it to :)

I submitted three shows last month and the last one I submitted was May 23. I received my bonuses about 3 days ago. So I hope I'll get my bracelet soon. I'll look on the web site in my business to see if I can see if it was shipped or not.

I hope I can get my mom's number in a few days so she can get that host special for the other show. I'll probably have to check it out on line or call.
Thanks for your speedy responses!!

Thanks for the idea Chef Becca----I have a silly question for you- are you a star wars fan? Just curious, it's like "chew-bacca".......the only reason I know that is because my husband made me watch all of those movies this last week and now he's making me watch the one in the theaters too this weekend!! So Star Wars has been on my recent thoughts this week.....I'm not a big fan, but they're not as bad as I thought they'd be! Sorry I got off the subject, just thought it was a cute user name!

hahaNo I'm actually not. However, you did make me laugh! My name is Becca and it just seemed fitting for a username :p

He, he, he :p .......just thought I'd check with you!!
Thanks again for the tip!

I think the past host discount number will be posted on the PC web under My Business and Host Look Up as soon as the order has been processed. So, you should actually be able to get it before she receives the orders. Also, the Home Office is processing orders extremely quickly these days. I have had shows ship out the day after I submitted them.

As for the bracelet, I earned mine in May along with the tablecloth. I received the tablecloth and my new season samples on the same day, but I received my bracelet about 7-10 days later.

Shawnna

Thanks Shawna. At least I know now to expect it a little later......

1. How can I become an expert in bracelets?

To become an expert in bracelets, it is important to have a passion for jewelry and a strong knowledge of different types of bracelets, materials, and designs. You can also attend jewelry-making classes or workshops, read books and articles about bracelets, and practice making your own bracelets.

2. What are the best materials for bracelets?

The best materials for bracelets vary depending on personal preference and the purpose of the bracelet. Some popular materials include gold, silver, gemstones, leather, and beads. It is important to choose high-quality materials to ensure the durability and longevity of your bracelet.

3. How can I determine the appropriate number of guests for a bracelet party?

The appropriate number of guests for a bracelet party depends on the size of the venue and the number of guests you feel comfortable hosting. A good rule of thumb is to invite 10-15 guests, as this allows for a fun and interactive atmosphere while also giving each guest enough attention and time to browse and purchase bracelets.

4. What are the benefits of hosting a bracelet party?

Hosting a bracelet party has several benefits, including earning free and discounted products, trying new bracelet styles and designs, and having a fun and unique gathering with friends and family. It also gives you the opportunity to support a Pampered Chef consultant and learn about new kitchen products.

5. Can I earn rewards for hosting a bracelet party?

Yes, you can earn rewards for hosting a bracelet party with Pampered Chef. Our Hostess Rewards program allows you to earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party. You can also earn additional rewards by hosting multiple parties and referring friends to host their own parties as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PC Nut
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • Denarella
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Denarella
  • pcsharon1