• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Expert Tips for Hosting a Successful Fundraiser: A Beginner's Guide

No, you only donate your commission if the fundraiser is a "normal" fundraiser. If it is a cooking show, then you donate your commission, but the organization gets the products that a host normally gets.
klsnyder
I have never done a fundraiser before. I had a woman ask me about doing a fundraiser for her son's baseball team. She wants to do it like a typical cooking show. So, would she get hostess gifts, FPV, and 1/2 priced items? Do I do all of the normal work, and make a lot less commission?? Help??

for a fundraiser the only thing the hostess recieves is the host special for that month due to them gettin 10-15% from the fundraiser they do not get the FPV or 1/2 priced items. Yes you also get less commision you will get 15% unless you hae hit the 15k mark then you will get 17%

If she wants to do it as a cooking show, you would have to give up your commission for the fundraiser. The organization would get the products that a host normally gets. This works well if you don't mind donating your commission and if they can either use the products (like a daycare) or sell them in a silent auction type of activity.Our "normal" fundraisers the organization gets 10-15% of sales. You also get 15-17% commission (17% is when you have hit your 15K career sales). The host can take advantage of the monthly host special, but that's it. No free product, half-price items or percentage off. You can do it as a cooking show, but the host gets nothing over the host special.Make sense?

Just to add to what has already been posted... I usually donate my commission so the group makes more $. I figure the commission is worth the bookings and recruit leads.

AJPratt said:
Just to add to what has already been posted... I usually donate my commission so the group makes more $. I figure the commission is worth the bookings and recruit leads.
You donate your whole commission????

1. What is the best way to promote my fundraiser?

The best way to promote your fundraiser is through social media, word of mouth, and creating flyers or posters to hang up in your local community. You can also reach out to local businesses and ask if they would be willing to display a flyer or spread the word about your fundraiser.

2. How can I make my fundraiser stand out?

There are a few ways to make your fundraiser stand out. One idea is to offer unique or exclusive products that can only be purchased through your fundraiser. You can also consider hosting a themed fundraiser or incorporating fun activities or games to engage participants and make it a memorable event.

3. Can I have a fundraiser with Pampered Chef even if I am not a consultant?

Yes, anyone can host a fundraiser with Pampered Chef! Our fundraising program is open to everyone, regardless of whether or not you are a consultant. Simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant or our customer service team to get started.

4. How much money can I expect to raise with a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money you can raise with a Pampered Chef fundraiser will vary depending on the size and scope of your event, as well as the efforts put into promoting and hosting it. On average, fundraisers with Pampered Chef can raise anywhere from a few hundred to a few thousand dollars.

5. Is there a minimum order requirement for Pampered Chef fundraisers?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for Pampered Chef fundraisers. We understand that every fundraiser is unique and we are happy to work with you to create a successful event, no matter the size of the order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lmradlein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lmradlein
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • allieskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies