• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Expecting & Working: My Journey to Balance it All!

In summary, Gillian found out she was pregnant on Friday and is already 7 weeks along. She is looking forward to telling her friends and family and is excited to share her journey with them.
gilliandanielle
Okay guys, here's the REAL reason I haven't been around as much! I have been so busy and tired! We found out on Friday, but I am already between 6-7 weeks along. You guys are like my family so I could hardly wait to tell you guys (except Anne, who got the news sooner than my husband, LOL!) I can't wait to share my ups and downs and my fight to keep my PC career going while all I want to do is lay on the couch!

:D :D :D CONGRATS!!!!!!! :D :D :D (wish I had better ones for this)
I know you have been trying for a while I'm sooo happy for you!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I am so happy for you!!!! :D

Yay! Congratulations. I hope you get lots of rest and don't get the dreaded morning sickness too bad!

Congratulations!A little cheffer?? What could be cuter...?

Ok, promise to take pics and show us your "bump" progress!

Mine is 6 months already and as I sit here in my office listening to him wail over the monitor I recall fondly the magic of a little growing life in my tummy,

Is this your first?

Misty

Congrats!!!

congrats that is way awsome

Well Well Well!!!!
Congratulations!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!! I hope the morning sickness doesn't last long.

Congratulations!!!!!!:)

OMG!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!:D :D :D :D

That is so exciting & I am so happy for you! 3 little ones now....you are gonna be sooo busy! Keep us updated!

(so I guess you won't be too worried about catching up with the Queen of Posters, miss Anne anymore!)

Congrats Gillian!

Thanks guys, I am SO excited!! I will definetly show belly pics! I could start now, but it is all gut and no baby right now, LOL! You guys are so supportive and I am so glad that you even care!!

Misty- this is baby #3 which is awesome because I have a boy and a girl, so I can just lie back and "enjoy" the pregnancy.

No morning sickness yet (I had it with my DD, but not my DS) but I am REALLY tired and running to the bathroom every hour.

Congrats. May you have an easy pregnancy and a happy bundle of a joy at the right time. That is a pretty good excuse for not being around.

I just remembered that I won't be going to conference!! I guess if I save my pennies I can afford it the next year, LOL! Conference 2008, HERE I COME, LOL!

Congrats! Bringing a new baby into the family is always exciting!

Well that would be an acceptable reason to miss conference! Congrats!!! :D

Maybe post your sonagram? Is that what it's called? I am not a momma ;) I have a friend that's about as far along as you and she posted that on her MySpace page.

Congradulations!! That is awesome News!! :) Take Care!!

Congratulations!

Hey Gillian......are you planning on gaining alot of weight;) ;) if so I have 1 or 2 really big PC shirts you're more than welcome to have:p :p :p

lisacb77 said:
Well that would be an acceptable reason to miss conference! Congrats!!! :D

Maybe post your sonagram? Is that what it's called? I am not a momma ;) I have a friend that's about as far along as you and she posted that on her MySpace page.

I haven't had an ultrasound done yet, so I don't have a sonogram pic yet. Right now it is just a dot anyway. My cycles were so messed up that I have no idea how far along I am. I am due anywhere from June 4th to June 18th, but I have never gotten to 37 weeks before, so I will probably have the baby in May.

Ginger428 said:
Hey Gillian......are you planning on gaining alot of weight;) ;) if so I have 1 or 2 really big PC shirts you're more than welcome to have:p :p :p

I never really plan on gaining weight, LMAO! My baby is the size of an apple seed, and I ate three HUGE pieces of pizza the other night, when I normally struggle to finish one! By this rate I should be 500 pounds in a matter of months, LOL!

gilliandanielle said:
I never really plan on gaining weight, LMAO! My baby is the size of an apple seed, and I ate three HUGE pieces of pizza the other night, when I normally struggle to finish one! By this rate I should be 500 pounds in a matter of months, LOL!

YIKES!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Congratulations Gillian ! ! ! !

Anyone know how to throw a Cyber-Baby-Shower?

Linda

Hugs from me!!!! I was wondering when you were going to let everyone know!

My sister is on Chef Success too, so I wanted to keep it quiet until I could tell her over the phone. I would hate for her to read it on here!! And Anne seriously knew before DH, I was so excited!!

Yeah, your sister finding out because she had read it here would have been bad. I think she is making a great additioin to our friendly forum.

Congrats:D Hope you sail through with little to none morning sickness!!

Congrats!!! :D :D :D :D

CONGRATS GILLIAN!! How exciting for you and your growing family. I hope this pregnancy is a good one for you, get some extra sleep if you can.

CONGRATS GILLIAN!! How exciting for your growing family. I hope the pregnancy goes well. Get lot of sleep while you can. Keep us all updated on how things are going.

Congratulations Gillian - having 3 kids is great! Always someone for them to hang out with - here's hoping for a smooth pregnancy for you!

Gina Miller

Congratulations!!! :)

Last edited:
CONGRATS!! Guess we'll probably miss you at Conference, huh? Oh well! You're getting a much better present than a trip to Chicago!:D Don't worry! We'll get you the scoop!

PS Secretly wishing I was in the same boat!:rolleyes:

3 pieces of pizza? Thats normal for me. Sometimes I eat 4. And I'm not pregnant right now. :p Anyway, Congrats with the pregnancy.

Hey Misty, I have a 6 month old as well. When was yours born?

CONGRADULATIONS!!!!! Try to enjoy every min of it!

Congratulations!!! Try to enjoy the pregnancy!!!
Joanne

Congratulations! May this time around be the easiest for you!

congratulations!!!!
how old are your other 2? If they are at the age that you have to chase you might not gain as much as you thought!! I was just kind of getting the baby bug again!! And I think you may have made it worse!! It is always exciting to hear such great news!!

have fun and enjoy!!

Heather

Thank you everyone! You guys are such a support to me always!

Heather- My daughter will be three this Christmas, and my son is 17 months today. I definitely keep trim with those two!!

Congrats
gilliandanielle said:
I just remembered that I won't be going to conference!! I guess if I save my pennies I can afford it the next year, LOL! Conference 2008, HERE I COME, LOL!

CONGRATS ON BABY NO. 3 and disappointed I won't be able to meet you at 07 conference as I plan to go. Plan is the operative word but who knows where I'll be and if my employer will allow it, but I think I have a much better chance at it with the consulting firm than with anyone else!!!

Thanks Liz- I'm bummed I won't be able to hang out with everyone as well. I am so tired right now, and I know that it will get better, but I am really wondering if I can hold up my PC career while I am pregnant and delivering!!

CONGRATS!!! What fun gillian! :) Enjoy your pregnancy, hope it goes smoothly!!

Gilliann- Thanks for sharing your wonderful news...Congratulations to you and your DH! When is your due date? Have you started picking out names and are you going to try to find out the sex or keep it a surprise? I wish you the best in your pregnancy!

Gillian~ Congratulations to you and your family. I am a momma of 3 as well...you did know that 3 is the new 2 right?
Enjoy your pregnancy and thank you for sharing your wonderful news with your Cyber family.....

Big Hugs~

gilliandanielle said:
Thanks Liz- I'm bummed I won't be able to hang out with everyone as well. I am so tired right now, and I know that it will get better, but I am really wondering if I can hold up my PC career while I am pregnant and delivering!!

Hey if nothing else...if you're not feeling well enough to do cooking shows, just do catalog shows. You have a great catty show average. That's what my director has been doing since conference; she was in a car accident right after we got home. She said she's even been getting bookings off them; she's just been really coaching them. So hang in there! It will get better! With those new recruits & all, just stay positive & you can do it;)
Hope we're in the same wave in '08 so we can meet!

I agree Erin!!! CONGRATULAIONS GILLIAN!!! I also have 3 (2 boys, 6 & 4 and my daughter is 2) and my only word of advice is TAKE ALL THE HELP YOU CAN!!! I tried to keep my routine and still think I did well ;) but I should have ACTED like I needed more help! I felt like I was thrown to the wolves at times!:eek:

Good Luck and know that you have cyber family here willing to help you out!:D

Gillian,
I was so moved by your post about spending more time with your kids and not being on here as much...that I decided to do it too! So I am just now getting the news that you are pregnant!
Congratulations - Congratulations - Congratulations!
So happy for you! (I remember when I was first prg. and didn't know it yet - I just couldn't figure out why I was so bone-tired all the time.....try to rest....now would be a good time to let your kids watch all of their favorite DVD's!)

Congratulations, Gillian!!! That's so exciting. :D :D Can't wait to live vicariously through you while you post all the fun pregnancy stuff!:)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sklay723
Replies
Views
heat123
Replies
Views
Jill092375
Replies
Views