• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My 1000th Post: Celebrating a Milestone on My Journey with You!

In summary, Annie has been waiting for ages for her 1000th post and finally made it. She has read about 100 times as many posts as she has written. She is still a long way off from her 5000
AnnieBee
Gold Member
This post is my 1000th!! (It seems as though it should be my 5000th...).

Anyway, I have been waiting for ages, and not posting for no reason (although it's been tempting!), and I finally made it!

Thanks ladies and gentlemen for your company along the way these last 12 months, and of course the great info and advice, not to mention your wonderful senses of humour :D. Let's just say that I've probably read about 100 times as many posts as I've written...

That's all for now :). And don't worry, I'm not going anywhere now!

Annabel

woohoo! I can't wait for mine either!

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/smilies/pole2.gifThat's a little stripper for you, in honor of your stripper star. :)

Congratulations!​

chefann said:
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/smilies/pole2.gif

That's a little stripper for you, in honor of your stripper star. :)

That's too cute!! Congratulations!

Why do they call it a stripper star?? Just wondering!! And congrats!! I am still a long way off.

Congratulations!! Still a long way to go for me.

Way to go! Still working on mine!

chefann said:

Ann, that is too cute :). I just need to make sure that my DH doesn't see it and get any ideas... :D.

Congratulations!

gingertannery said:
Why do they call it a stripper star?? Just wondering!! And congrats!! I am still a long way off.

Originally the first star was a gold star. Greg made a change, and the first star became an outline. People started asking Greg why their star was stripped of color. As usual, things took a pretty sharp left turn, and the star became affectionately known as the stripper star. :D

Just so you're aware, Greg periodically makes changes to our star incentive program. When that happens people moan loudly about losing the level they had, but we adapt fairly quickly.

Congratulations Annie!

star-emoticon2.gif

Annie you beat me and you have been a memeber less time than I have!! Hard to believe it has been a year already! Congrats!

candiejayne said:
woohoo! I can't wait for mine either!

We're both getting close, but still oh so far!!

yay for you! ha ha ...my husband is like...sheesh the things you and your internet people get excited about...LOL

Wtg!!! Lol

Thank you, thank you... I couldn't have done it without you all!!

PS Don't tell my DH I've posted this much :D.

AnnieBee said:
This post is my 1000th!! (It seems as though it should be my 5000th...).

Anyway, I have been waiting for ages, and not posting for no reason (although it's been tempting!), and I finally made it!

Thanks ladies and gentlemen for your company along the way these last 12 months, and of course the great info and advice, not to mention your wonderful senses of humour :D. Let's just say that I've probably read about 100 times as many posts as I've written...

That's all for now :). And don't worry, I'm not going anywhere now!

Annabel
Welcome to the world of CS celebritydom. :) It's about time! :)

AnnieBee said:
PS Don't tell my DH I've posted this much :D.

Don't worry we will never tell!!;)

Yea! I've been watching mine slowly creep up there after 2.5 years! I'm only 11 posts away (well...10 now)! Can't wait to join the club!!

elizabethfox said:
yay for you! ha ha ...my husband is like...sheesh the things you and your internet people get excited about...LOL

Seriously, I try to tell my friends, parents etc and no one gets it!

When talking to "real people" I just refer to ya'll as my imaginary friends! Most just roll their eyes!

Congrats, Annie!

Woa, I have a long way to go, too!

straitfan said:
When talking to "real people" I just refer to ya'll as my imaginary friends! Most just roll their eyes!

LMAO!!!
Maybe I should try that... they do about the same to me when I do try to describe whats really going on.

After the bra thread, getting a stripper star has ALL new meaning!

LOL It sure does Janet! Are you hiding something from us Annie? jk!

chefann said:

Where do you guys find all these cute animations??? :)

Hi Christy (Straitfan)!

Just say Hi, and then you'll only have 4 more until your own stripper star!

Congrats Annie. Hey, true Cheffers are all about the incentives, right? No shame in being excited about a star.

My husband won't care about home much time I spend here. My Director, however . . . :blushing:

pampchefsarah said:
Hi Christy (Straitfan)!

Just say Hi, and then you'll only have 4 more until your own stripper star!

Hi Sarah! I'm almost there! : )

Only 4 more for you! I think I'm getting close too, but not as close as you are!

1. What inspired you to write 1000 posts?

As a scientist, I have always been passionate about sharing knowledge and information. Blogging allows me to do that on a larger scale and connect with a diverse audience. It also serves as a record of my own journey and growth.

2. How long did it take you to reach this milestone?

It took me 12 months to reach my 1000th post. However, I have been consistently posting and engaging with my audience since the beginning.

3. What have been some of the biggest challenges you faced while blogging?

One of the biggest challenges I faced was finding a balance between creating quality content and managing my time effectively. It can also be challenging to stay motivated and inspired, but the support and feedback from my readers have kept me going.

4. What have you learned throughout your journey of writing 1000 posts?

I have learned the importance of consistency, authenticity, and engagement. It's also crucial to constantly learn and evolve, both as a writer and as a person.

5. What can we expect from you in the future?

I plan to continue writing and sharing my thoughts, experiences, and knowledge with my readers. I also hope to collaborate with other bloggers and experts to provide even more valuable and diverse content. Thank you for being a part of my journey!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
akrebecca
  • tabnat80
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn