• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Biggest Recruiting Challenges: Dealing with Issues & Finding Balance

In summary, Paulette's latest recruit had some HORRIBLE experiences right out of the gate. Hosts that didn't want to use their FPV, difficulties transmitting, and some more major issues that she can't think of right now. All she can remember is telling her over and over "this isn't normal!" Thankfully, this stuff all happened AFTER she signed, not before.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
That my best potential recruits always are the ones with the most issues on their shows!!!

My latest is between BO grill basket (1 gal said it took too long to come so she went and got a cheep one from walmart), adj measuring products not working properly (3 of them!) and my forgetting to add 2 pink scrubbies to an order my potential is now turned off.

Not to mention the people who had issue did not even call me (well except the grill basket lady) they all just gave the stuff to the host.

Sometimes I really wonder if I should be doing this???

Ok I admit to rolling in self pitty. It's been a rough year for me with trying to balance everything.

Some days I just want to scream!!!

Hang in there Paulette---we all have those days!!

I hope it turns around for you!

Yeah, I have been having a few of those months!! So just keep smiling!!

I'm right with you Paulette on a rough year on trying to balance everything.
I too feel the same about wondering if I should be still doing this after 6 years. I just try and think of everything PC has done for our family and that keeps me going.

But I still want to scream too. We'll scream together!!!

Thanks ladies... And Jen, it's comforting to know I'm not the only long timer to feel this way!

Paulette....I know it seems that way, doesn't it?!!

My newest recruit had some HORRIBLE experiences right out of the gate. Hosts that didn't want to use their FPV (huh?) some that wanted her to give them extra free stuff, difficulties transmitting, and some more major issues that I can't think of right now. All I can remember is telling her over and over "this isn't normal!" I was afraid she thought that I was lying about how easy PC normally is! Thankfully, this stuff all happened AFTER she signed, not before like you are having.

I have had a few fence sitters, and it seems like wierd things happend on their shows, too. Not sure if that ended up being the deciding factor for them or not.

Murphy's Law, I guess. Hope it gets better!

http://www.i-am-pregnant.com/1226617200

KellyTheChef said:
Paulette....I know it seems that way, doesn't it?!!

My newest recruit had some HORRIBLE experiences right out of the gate. Hosts that didn't want to use their FPV (huh?) some that wanted her to give them extra free stuff, difficulties transmitting, and some more major issues that I can't think of right now. All I can remember is telling her over and over "this isn't normal!" I was afraid she thought that I was lying about how easy PC normally is! Thankfully, this stuff all happened AFTER she signed, not before like you are having.

I have had a few fence sitters, and it seems like wierd things happend on their shows, too. Not sure if that ended up being the deciding factor for them or not.

Murphy's Law, I guess. Hope it gets better!

http://www.i-am-pregnant.com/1226617200

Um, Kelly, did you mean to post this elsewhere?

Related to My Biggest Recruiting Challenges: Dealing with Issues & Finding Balance

1. What are some common challenges that arise when recruiting for Pampered Chef?

Some common challenges that can arise when recruiting for Pampered Chef include finding qualified and motivated candidates, competing with other direct sales companies, and managing time and resources effectively.

2. How do you handle issues that may arise during the recruiting process?

When issues arise during the recruiting process, we address them promptly and openly with the candidate. We strive to find solutions that are satisfactory for both the candidate and our company, and we work to maintain a positive and professional relationship throughout the process.

3. What strategies do you use to maintain balance while juggling recruiting and other responsibilities?

To maintain balance while recruiting, we prioritize tasks and delegate when necessary. We also make sure to take breaks and set boundaries to prevent burnout. Additionally, we utilize time management techniques and tools to help us stay organized and on track.

4. How do you stay motivated and overcome challenges when recruiting for Pampered Chef?

We stay motivated by reminding ourselves of the positive impact our work has on both our company and the individuals we recruit. We also seek support and guidance from our team and leadership when we encounter challenges, and we continuously strive to improve and learn from each experience.

5. What qualities do you look for in potential recruits for Pampered Chef?

We look for individuals who are passionate, self-motivated, and eager to learn and grow. We also value strong communication skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to work well in a team. Previous sales or direct selling experience is a plus, but not required. Ultimately, we seek individuals who align with our company values and are excited about the opportunity to represent Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
EmilyStraw
Back