• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting Show Tomorrow: 12-15 Guests & New Stuff!

In summary, the upcoming Pampered Chef show will have the theme of "Exciting Show Tomorrow: 12-15 Guests & New Stuff!", featuring new and innovative products for the kitchen and special offers for attendees. Guests do not need to bring anything, but are encouraged to bring a notepad and pen to take notes. They can also bring a friend or family member at no cost, and there is no pressure to make a purchase at the show.
milkangel
for the first time since i started i am having 12-15 guest at the show tomarrow. never had that. So i am hoping to get a pretty big sale from it being the new stuff is out. and a few bookings never know what can happen. and i sent out invites and put on bring afriend stickers too. so looking to a big one and sent out 20 invites.

Congrats! Best of luck with the show. With a positive attitude anything is possible. Linda

milkangel said:
for the first time since i started i am having 12-15 guest at the show tomarrow. never had that. So i am hoping to get a pretty big sale from it being the new stuff is out. and a few bookings never know what can happen. and i sent out invites and put on bring afriend stickers too. so looking to a big one and sent out 20 invites.

Toot Toot!!
WAY TO GO!:thumbup:

Best of luck to you! Hope it goes great:)

Best of luck hope you have a successful show tomorrow will be thinking of ya keep us updated :)

it is over a 600 dollar show and only 4 outside orders but there were 12-13 people that orderd that was there

That's great!! Congrats!!

i added them up on the ppp and she is acually 55 dollars away from the 700 dollar leval and i will talk to her monday and see if she can get a few more orders to 700

Congrats!!! That is GREAT!!

she ended up at the 700 dollars level for a show.

Now you will have to change the amount of your best show:) Congratulations.

Related to Exciting Show Tomorrow: 12-15 Guests & New Stuff!

What is the theme of the upcoming Pampered Chef show?

The theme of the upcoming show is "Exciting Show Tomorrow: 12-15 Guests & New Stuff!". This means that the show will feature new and exciting products from Pampered Chef, and is designed for a group of 12-15 guests.

What can guests expect to see at the show?

Guests can expect to see a variety of new and innovative products from Pampered Chef, along with demonstrations and tips on how to use them in the kitchen. There will also be special offers and discounts available for attendees.

Do I need to bring anything to the show?

No, you do not need to bring anything to the show. However, we recommend bringing a notepad and pen to take notes on any products or recipes that interest you.

Can I bring a friend or family member to the show?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a friend or family member to the show. Just make sure to RSVP with the number of guests you will be bringing so we can plan accordingly.

Is there a cost to attend the show?

No, there is no cost to attend the show. It is completely free and there is no pressure to make a purchase. However, we do offer special discounts and promotions for guests who make a purchase at the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amyscookinggear
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • beepampered