• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting Find: Pink Breast Cancer Awareness Hershey Kisses for Games and Gifts

In summary, the Pink Breast Cancer Awareness Hershey Kisses are a special edition candy used to raise awareness and support for breast cancer research and charities. They can be used for games, gifts, and personalized with custom messages or labels. Special offers and discounts may be available, and they can be ordered through the Pampered Chef website, a local consultant, or select retail stores.
WLMcCoy
I am SOO excited that I found these Hershey Kisses. They have pink wrappers w/ pink breast cancer awareness ribbons on them. I could kick myself for not buying more.

I am planning on using them for games at my shows. & also putting a few in a decorative bag for customers who purchase pink products..

YAH!! I am too giddy about finding these..

I'm going to try to post pictures, I've never posted pics on here before, so bare w/ me if they don't post at first. I will keep trying!

CIMG2744.jpg

CIMG2745.jpg

BTW, Thanks KG... I learned how to post a pic from your tutorial!!

Okay, WHERE did you find those???

Gabriel Brothers... It's sort of an outlet store, but I think they're only in West Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Ohio and Virginia...

I can't tell you how excited I was to find these!!

Can you send me some?

What is the purpose of the Pink Breast Cancer Awareness Hershey Kisses?

The Pink Breast Cancer Awareness Hershey Kisses are a special edition candy that is used to raise awareness and support for breast cancer research and charities. They can be used for games and gifts to help spread the message of breast cancer awareness.

How can I use the Pink Breast Cancer Awareness Hershey Kisses for games?

There are many fun and creative ways to use these special Hershey Kisses for games. Some ideas include using them as game pieces in a board game, hiding them around the house for a scavenger hunt, or using them as prizes for winning a game or competition.

Are there any special offers or discounts for purchasing the Pink Breast Cancer Awareness Hershey Kisses?

At Pampered Chef, we are committed to supporting important causes like breast cancer awareness. As such, we often have special offers or discounts on these special edition Hershey Kisses. Be sure to check our website or social media pages for any current promotions.

Can I personalize the Pink Breast Cancer Awareness Hershey Kisses for gifts?

Yes, these Hershey Kisses can be personalized with custom messages or labels. This is a great way to make them even more special when giving them as gifts or using them for events. Contact our customer service team for more information on personalization options.

How can I order the Pink Breast Cancer Awareness Hershey Kisses?

You can order these special edition Hershey Kisses directly from our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. They are also available at select retail stores. Be sure to stock up and show your support for breast cancer awareness!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SillyChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
nikkijo
Replies
Views
afshea
  • willia38
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies