• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock the Envelope Booking Game with Speaker Karen Phelps

In summary, the Envelope Booking Game is a fun and interactive way for hosts to book parties with their friends and family. It involves passing around envelopes filled with party invitations and incentives, encouraging guests to book their own parties and earn rewards. To play, the host will receive a set of envelopes with party invitations and incentives inside, and their guests will choose an envelope and book their own party with the provided incentives. The benefits of playing include increased party bookings and rewards for both the host and guests, as well as a fun and interactive party experience. The game can be customized for different party themes and can also be adapted for virtual parties by sending virtual envelopes via email or social media.
Scottishgodess
Gold Member

I am looking for the Envelope Booking Game that Speaker Karen Phelps talk about. I don't really want to purchase the workbook, was wondering if anyone has it or knows it inside and out!
Please help!:chef:

hmm don't know what this is but very interested in finding out!

i just found something that describes it if you go to the bottom of this page there are some threads bout this...try the sealed envelope game thread

What is the Envelope Booking Game?

The Envelope Booking Game is a fun and interactive way for hosts to book parties with their friends and family. It involves passing around envelopes filled with party invitations and incentives, encouraging guests to book their own parties and earn rewards.

How do I play the Envelope Booking Game?

First, the host will receive a set of envelopes with party invitations and incentives inside. They will then invite their guests to a party and pass around the envelopes. Each guest will choose an envelope and book their own party with the provided incentives.

What are the benefits of playing the Envelope Booking Game?

The Envelope Booking Game is a great way to increase party bookings for the host and earn rewards for both the host and their guests. It also allows for a fun and interactive party experience for everyone involved.

How can I customize the Envelope Booking Game for my party?

There are many ways to customize the Envelope Booking Game to fit your party theme and preferences. You can choose different incentives to include in the envelopes, such as discounts or free products, and decorate the envelopes to match your party's theme.

Can I use the Envelope Booking Game for virtual parties?

Yes, the Envelope Booking Game can be adapted for virtual parties. Instead of passing around physical envelopes, the host can send out virtual envelopes via email or social media. The game can still be played in the same way, with guests booking their parties and earning rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc_jessica
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ines
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Shell Northway
Replies