• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have Any of You Ever Heard Of...

In summary, Karen Phelps, Direct Selling Success Coach and Professional Speaker, is a big contributor to the "Think it Big" and "More Think it Big" books. She is not well known by PC members because she left the organization in a bad way. If you want to order her books, please use my referral.
thechefofnorthbend
Karen Phelps, Direct Selling Success Coach and Professional Speaker? My DH came home last night with a stack of her items (audio CD's, workbooks, books, DVD's) and said "listen to her...she knows what she is doin!" (he is the graphics artist for another DS company FT now...quit working for DISH...YEA!)

I am going to set aside some time today to listen to her "Its a Party out there" DVD. Pretty cool, huh?

This is sorta gossip, because I don't know the whole story...
Karen Phelps was one of Doris's original recruits, and was big time at PC a long time ago.....the reason you don't hear anything about her is because when she left PC, it was not a congenial thing....some bad blood between them, from what I hear.....so I guess Doris has never asked her back to speak at any PC conferences etc....;)

:eek: really...LOL..ugh.

I dont think he knows this...he was just trying to be sweet. Heck, I didnt know this. Although I do know she is a HUGE contributor to the "Think it Big" and "More Think it Big" books that everyone raves about.

Thanks for heads up...

thechefofnorthbend said:
:eek: really...LOL..ugh.

I dont think he knows this...he was just trying to be sweet. Heck, I didnt know this. Although I do know she is a HUGE contributor to the "Think it Big" and "More Think it Big" books that everyone raves about.

Thanks for heads up...

I wouldn't discount what she says...she has been very successful in the DS business - just persona non grata at official PC events!:p

Where can we get the "Think it Big" books?

They are available at The Booster

If you order, please use my name as a referral! (Ann Szwarc, Southfield, MI)

Oops! I just double checked at The Booster. They don't have them anymore. They did last year, though.
Sorry for the confusion!

Related to Have Any of You Ever Heard Of...

1. Have any of you ever heard of Pampered Chef?

Yes, we are a leading direct seller of high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products.

2. Have any of you ever heard of Pampered Chef's guarantee?

Yes, we offer a satisfaction guarantee on all of our products. If you are not completely satisfied, you can return the product for a full refund.

3. Have any of you ever heard of Pampered Chef's consultants?

Yes, we have a network of over 50,000 independent consultants who sell our products and provide cooking demonstrations and tips.

4. Have any of you ever heard of Pampered Chef's host rewards?

Yes, as a host of a Pampered Chef party, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales made at your party.

5. Have any of you ever heard of Pampered Chef's fundraising program?

Yes, we offer a fundraising program where non-profit organizations can sell our products and earn a percentage of the sales as a fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cindylpal
  • jwpamp
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
GeorgiaPeach
Back