• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have Karen Phelps' Training Materials?

In summary, Karen Phelps offers a variety of training materials for Pampered Chef consultants, including recipe cards, business planning tools, and marketing materials. These materials are designed for both new and experienced consultants and can be purchased directly from her website, through a Pampered Chef consultant, or at local events and conferences. What sets Karen Phelps' training materials apart is that they are specifically tailored to the unique needs of the Pampered Chef business, based on her own successful experiences. Consultants are also encouraged to customize these materials to fit their own individual goals and strategies.
pamperedval
Gold Member
Wasn't sure where to post this - but I was wondering if anyone out there has purchased any of Karen Phelps' training material (CDs, workbooks etc.)

I have listened to a couple of her free calls and am considering purchasing the bundled pack - but I wanted to know if it would be worth it.

Anyone out there in Chefferland have any experience with her stuff or advice on whether or not it would be a good investment?

Thanks for your input - I value fellow Cheffer's opinions!

I like Karen Phelps. I did buy her bundle. I like to listen to the CD's and have used some of her material for team meetings. I am not much of a reader so I can not comment on the books. The workbooks are good. Very simple and easy to understand.
Her training CD's are much like her teleclasses so if you enjoy them, you certainly will enjoy her material.
I am a Belinda fan and Karen is a VERY close second. If she did a monthly audio, I would sign up for it.
I have not gotten into Outward Imaging much, however. Did buy one CD and it was incredible. If I listen to it again, I have to take notes and then take action. Packed with info.

pamperedval said:
Wasn't sure where to post this - but I was wondering if anyone out there has purchased any of Karen Phelps' training material (CDs, workbooks etc.)

For stuff like this you mgiht want to try posting on the "team training" board.

Sorry I can't help you with your actaul question. :p

Related to Anyone Have Karen Phelps' Training Materials?

What kind of training materials does Karen Phelps offer?

Karen Phelps offers a variety of training materials for Pampered Chef consultants, including recipe cards, business planning tools, and marketing materials.

Are Karen Phelps' training materials only for new consultants?

No, Karen Phelps' training materials are designed for both new and experienced Pampered Chef consultants. They can help anyone improve their business and reach their goals.

How can I purchase Karen Phelps' training materials?

You can purchase Karen Phelps' training materials directly from her website, or through your Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find some of her materials at local Pampered Chef events and conferences.

What sets Karen Phelps' training materials apart from others?

Karen Phelps' training materials are specifically designed for Pampered Chef consultants and are based on her own successful experiences. They are practical, easy to follow, and tailored to the unique needs of the Pampered Chef business.

Can I customize Karen Phelps' training materials for my own business?

Yes, Karen Phelps encourages consultants to customize her training materials to fit their own individual business goals and strategies. This allows for a more personalized and effective approach to using her materials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• etteluap70PC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Melissa78
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • esavvymom