• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Encouraging Guests to Wear Pink: Tips and Ideas

In summary, guests are allowed to wear any shade of pink to the "Guests Who Wear Pink..." event to show support for breast cancer awareness. There is no specific dress code, but casual attire is recommended. The event will have various activities and games related to breast cancer awareness. Attendance is free, and guests are welcome to bring a friend or family member.
twinkie10
Gold Member
Do any of you encourage your hosts to ask guests to wear pink to the show. If so, do you say anything special to the guests to thank them and do you give them a prize? Thanks.

When I have an abundance of HWC pins, I give a pin to anyone wearing pink. Otherwise I put all pink-wearers into a drawing for a prize (a SB, Twixit, Rub, Citrus Peeler, etc)

That's a great idea! Maybe you could give them something small, like a twixit or something...

Has PC ever come out with pink twixits?? I think those would be so cute

They did a couple of years back.

Related to Encouraging Guests to Wear Pink: Tips and Ideas

1. Can I wear any shade of pink to the "Guests Who Wear Pink..." event?

Yes, you can wear any shade of pink to the event. We encourage guests to wear their favorite shade of pink to show support for breast cancer awareness.

2. Is there a dress code for the "Guests Who Wear Pink..." event?

There is no specific dress code for the event. However, we recommend wearing comfortable and casual attire.

3. Will there be activities or games related to breast cancer awareness at the event?

Yes, we will have various activities and games related to breast cancer awareness at the event. We want to create a fun and informative atmosphere for our guests.

4. Do I have to purchase anything to attend the "Guests Who Wear Pink..." event?

No, there is no purchase necessary to attend the event. It is open to all guests who want to show their support for breast cancer awareness.

5. Can I bring a guest to the "Guests Who Wear Pink..." event?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest to the event. We encourage everyone to spread awareness and bring a friend or family member to join us in supporting breast cancer awareness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Nfldfran
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
vickeme1
  • pamperedchef88
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies