• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Efficient Nurse Follow-Up Script for Easy Callbacks - Nurse Week Tips

In summary, the cheffer asked if the party goers needed anything and they said no. The cheffer asked if they had any questions and the party goers said no. The cheffer asked if they were familiar with PC and the party goers said yes. The cheffer asked if they had any questions and the party goers said no. The cheffer asked if they were familiar with PC and the party goers said yes. The cheffer offered tips and recipes for using the product that the party goers purchased at the party.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hey guys! I did nurse's week yesterday with my newest recruit Brenda Ivette (she's on here) and I'm trying to find a script to give to her so she can call back the nurses with some ease. I have searched the files on here and on my own hard drive and have come up with NOTHING.

Can you please help? Thanks!!:D

I tell them who I am. I thank them for stopping by my booth. I ask if they need anything or have any questions. Their answers will guide me into asking about bookings or recruiting.

Rae, When you ask them if they need anything or have any questions, what do you say if they just say, um..no, I don't think so. I get a lot of that! and I don't have any comeback. I end up just saying okay thanks bye....I sound like an idiot. What do you say to the simple no response?

Maybe ask if there is a product that they've purchased that is still in the box or gathering dust on the shelf. Then offer tips and recipes that will help them use that product.

Ask them how many parties have they been to and what they liked the most from the party. If you get them to talking they will usually bring something up. "Oh I bought the XYZ at that party and the spring broke." or "That was really a great time, I wonder when the next one will be" (wouldn't it be awesome if they all said that?)

Just ask questions that are open ended so they have to give you more than yes or no.

Good luck!! Hope that Helps!!

Instead of asking if they have any questions, I usually ask if they are familiar with PC.
If they say yes, I can ask about their favorite product(s), when they attened their last show, if they have a consultant, etc.
If they say no, then I tell them a little about PC's start, the types of products we offer, see if they recognize any of the popular products from a friend/family member's kitchen - chopper, cheese grater, etc. - and then talk about interest in having a "personal showing for you and your friends"
Regardless of how familiar they are, I remind them that we have the wedding registry, not just bridal shows. Most people know at least one person getting married within the next year.
Anyway, that's my approach. Get a friend (or fellow cheffer) to role play and try out different responses to figure out what works best for you.

These scripts are from my director. They are assuming that there was a prize they registered for.

Attachments

• Fair Follow-up Call Scripts.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 554
Thank you very much Bee!! That's EXACTLY what I was looking for!!!:D

Related to Efficient Nurse Follow-Up Script for Easy Callbacks - Nurse Week Tips

What is "Fair Follow Up" and why is it important?

"Fair Follow Up" is a system that ensures all customers receive equal treatment and attention from their consultant. It is important because it promotes fairness and transparency in the sales process, which leads to more satisfied customers and a stronger reputation for your business.

How do I implement "Fair Follow Up" in my Pampered Chef business?

To implement "Fair Follow Up," you should establish clear guidelines for how you will follow up with customers, such as responding to inquiries within a certain timeframe and keeping track of customer orders and preferences. You should also communicate these guidelines to your customers so they know what to expect.

What are the benefits of using "Fair Follow Up"?

The benefits of using "Fair Follow Up" include building trust and loyalty with your customers, increasing customer satisfaction and retention, and improving your overall sales and business performance. It also helps to maintain a professional and organized image for your business.

How does "Fair Follow Up" help with customer complaints or issues?

"Fair Follow Up" can help with customer complaints or issues by ensuring that all customers are treated equally and receive prompt and thorough follow-up. This can help to resolve any issues or concerns in a timely and efficient manner, leading to more satisfied customers and a positive reputation for your business.

Are there any resources available to help me with "Fair Follow Up"?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers training and resources on how to implement "Fair Follow Up" in your business. Additionally, your team leader or other consultants may have valuable tips and advice on how to effectively use this system. You can also reach out to the Pampered Chef support team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tina_rn
  • Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • ChefBeckyD