• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Earning Bonuses After Initial Start: What's Next?

In summary, to earn bonuses after your initial start with Pampered Chef, you must continue to meet your sales goals and actively recruit new team members. There are several types of bonuses available, including the Fast Start Bonus, the Team Building Bonus, and the Leadership Bonus, each with its own requirements and payout structure. Bonuses are typically paid out on a monthly basis, and you must meet certain qualifications such as reaching sales goals and recruiting new team members in order to earn them. Bonuses are tied directly to your sales and recruiting efforts, so if you are not actively working your Pampered Chef business, you will not be eligible for them. However, you may still earn commission on any sales made through your personal website.
flame_chick
so after your super starter months, are there any other bonuses that are given? I have to earn them now if I want them free. if I am reading this paper correctly, thats what it is saying..

TPC offers our New product during sell a thon months 2x a year, mid products and other ones sometimes throughout the year! They really spoil us!

Plus, just remember, the higher your sales are--the higher your comission:)

but earn them now for the best deal, right?

1. How do I earn bonuses after my initial start with Pampered Chef?

To earn bonuses after your initial start with Pampered Chef, you must continue to meet your sales goals and actively recruit new team members. The more successful you are at selling and building your team, the higher your bonuses will be.

2. What are the different types of bonuses available?

There are several types of bonuses available, including the Fast Start Bonus, the Team Building Bonus, and the Leadership Bonus. Each bonus has its own requirements and payout structure, so be sure to familiarize yourself with them.

3. How often are bonuses paid out?

Bonuses are typically paid out on a monthly basis, although the exact timing may vary. You can view your bonus earnings and payout dates in your Pampered Chef back office.

4. Do I have to meet certain qualifications to earn bonuses?

Yes, in order to earn bonuses, you must meet specific qualifications, such as reaching sales goals and recruiting new team members. These qualifications may vary depending on the type of bonus you are trying to earn.

5. Can I earn bonuses if I am not actively selling or recruiting?

No, bonuses are tied directly to your sales and recruiting efforts. If you are not actively working your Pampered Chef business, you will not be eligible for bonuses. However, you may still earn commission on any sales made through your personal website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rowan0907
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
rowan0907
Replies
Views
tashayoung
  • CassieMarie
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies