• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Next After SR Consultant?

In summary, to become a Senior Consultant with Pampered Chef, you need to have at least 60 points in sales and have sponsored three active team members. The benefits of being a Senior Consultant include a higher commission rate, access to exclusive trainings and events, and the opportunity to earn leadership bonuses. To maintain your Senior Consultant status, you must meet monthly sales and sponsoring requirements and attend quarterly trainings or team meetings. You can still earn incentives and bonuses as a Senior Consultant based on your sales and team performance. The next step after becoming a Senior Consultant is to work towards becoming a Director by building and leading a successful team and meeting certain sales and sponsoring requirements.
ponvn591
Can someone inform me.

I am a Consultant now and when I recruit someone I become a SR Consultant right? Okay so what's after SR Consultant and how do you go about earning that position?

when you add another person to your team you become a team leader.

On the link Sarah posted, fast forward to page 34 & page 35 for a brief overview quick reference. ;)

The steps are: Consultant, Senior Consultant, Team Leader, Director, Advanced Director, Senior Director, Executive Director, Senior Executive Director & then National Executive Director.So yes, one qualified & active recruit will move you up to Senior Consultant. They have to qualify first before you will take on the title change and then remain active for you to keep that title.To move up to Team Leader, you must have 2 active lines under you, $750 in personal sales each month AND $2,500 in team sales per month.

Last edited:

1. What are the requirements to become a Senior Consultant?

To become a Senior Consultant with Pampered Chef, you must have at least 60 points in sales and have sponsored at least three active team members.

2. What are the benefits of becoming a Senior Consultant?

As a Senior Consultant, you will receive a higher commission rate on your sales, access to exclusive trainings and events, and the opportunity to earn leadership bonuses.

3. How do I maintain my Senior Consultant status?

To maintain your Senior Consultant status, you must meet the minimum sales and sponsoring requirements each month, as well as attend at least one training or team meeting per quarter.

4. Can I still earn incentives and bonuses as a Senior Consultant?

Yes, as a Senior Consultant, you are still eligible to earn incentives and bonuses offered by Pampered Chef based on your sales and team performance.

5. What is the next step after reaching Senior Consultant status?

After becoming a Senior Consultant, the next step is to work towards becoming a Director. This involves building and leading a successful team of consultants, as well as meeting certain sales and sponsoring requirements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
akaskydebil
  • ChefBeckyD