• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Attention Morgantown, WV consultants

Tropicalburstqt2

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Dec 26, 2007
Anyone in the Morgantown, WV or surrounding areas want to recruit someone? I was previously a consultant, but went unactive. I am seriously, seriously considering becoming a consultant again. If you're interested in recruiting me, please PM me. I have alot of questions for you.

May the best consultant win! Lol :cheerleader:

cmdtrgd

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 12, 2006
Sent you an email before I saw this post. I do have a consultant in Elkins, WV - is that anywhere near you? She just submitted her first $1000 show and I'm so proud of her!!!!

wadesgirl

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2007
Your recruiter doesn't even have to be in your area. I'm always looking for great people to join my team! :)

clshirk

Apr 16, 2007
Sorry, just had to post. I went to WVU for grad school. Loved it. Makes me think happy thoughts. I moved to Craigsville, WV (outside Summersville) for a few years and was a consultant. Moved here, in NC, quit. Now I'm a consultant again.

erinyourpclady

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Feb 19, 2006
mountainmama74 (Jessica White) lives in Morgantown and IS a FABULOUS gal!!! I have known her for more then 10 years...

Dina Atnip

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Jun 21, 2008
Who ever you sign with welcome back.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Roadtripray
Replies
Views
scottcooks