• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dylab Has Been Updated With New Specials!

In summary, Dylab is a digital platform created by Pampered Chef for consultants to access special offers and promotions. It is updated with new specials on a weekly basis, which can include discounted products, bundle deals, and limited time offers. Consultants can access Dylab by logging into their account on the Pampered Chef website and clicking on the Dylab tab. They are also able to share Dylab specials with their customers by directing them to their consultant website.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
I'm a bit loopy from all these layouts -- would you please let me know if something looks amiss? My grammatical ability is shot right now!

Thanks,
Joy

Lookin' good, Joy!
Thanks again for everything you do.

What's DYLAB?

Thank you Soo much Joy! Fantastic! You are amazing!

heat123 said:
Do you love a bargain flyer!:D

Why, yes! I DO love a bargain! :) hee-hee (thanks)

Related to Dylab Has Been Updated With New Specials!

What is Dylab?

Dylab is a digital platform created by Pampered Chef for our consultants to access special offers and promotions.

How often is Dylab updated with new specials?

Dylab is updated with new specials on a weekly basis. Make sure to check back regularly to never miss out on a great deal!

How can I access Dylab?

You can access Dylab by logging into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and clicking on the Dylab tab.

What types of specials can I find on Dylab?

Dylab offers a variety of specials including discounted products, bundle deals, and limited time offers. These specials are exclusively available to our consultants.

Can I share Dylab specials with my customers?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you are welcome to share Dylab specials with your customers. Simply direct them to your consultant website where they can access the same deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
  • PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
pamperedposey
  • PampChefJoy