• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outlet Update With Cookware and Specials!

I can't order them as a package. You would have to order them as individual items and then pay shipping twice. I may be able to order them as individual items, but I am not sure.I may be able to order them as individual items, but I am not sure.
If you start the note with a disclaimer, then that may smooth some riffled feathers:
"I usually only send one note a month, but I was so excited about the specials offered in the outlet that I just had to share!"

Thank you to all of you who posted info about sending emails to customers about the great outlet deals. I just received $126.25 in outlet orders TODAY! I just sent out the email last night!!!! One ordered cookware & the other ordered the fall linens best buy. I'm so excited! This order helps to get me closer to hitting level 1 (I had a Dec show cancel this week so I was getting worried), plus I may actually hit $1500 for the month for the 5% in PC dollars if I get any more orders!!! So thank you! If it wasn't for reading about the great results you all have been getting, I wouldn't have thought to send out an email--and the deals came after my monthly newsletter.

chefann said:
If you start the note with a disclaimer, then that may smooth some riffled feathers:
"I usually only send one note a month, but I was so excited about the specials offered in the outlet that I just had to share!"

That is pretty much what I put at the beginning. I put something like I just had to share these great deals that came out after I sent my newsletter this month.

Hi - How are you able to tell when customers read the emails and what exactly is Constant Contact? I haven't seen that on the website...can someone explain?

Woohoo!! I just got a $57 order! I hope they keep coming!

CHEFJULIERUN said:
Hi - How are you able to tell when customers read the emails and what exactly is Constant Contact? I haven't seen that on the website...can someone explain?
Constant Contact is a separate company that offers email newsletter services with which you can see who opened your email. They have a free trial (limited number of addresses), and after the trial it's about $15 a month, depending on the number of addresses in your list and the extra features you select.

For those of you who get online orders & the customer gives their name so you can see it, do you send them a thank you or anything?

chefann said:
Constant Contact is a separate company that offers email newsletter services with which you can see who opened your email. They have a free trial (limited number of addresses), and after the trial it's about $15 a month, depending on the number of addresses in your list and the extra features you select.

Oh, Great - Thank you so much...I'm guessing from all the great things I'm hearing about it - it must be worth the money!

Thank you so much!
Julie

I just sent a brief email out reminding everyone that Dec 15th was the last day for Christmas delivery without having to pay extra shipping. We will see if it generates anymore online purchases.

pamperedgirl3 said:
For those of you who get online orders & the customer gives their name so you can see it, do you send them a thank you or anything?

If they provide an email address, I will send an email thanking them for their order and giving them my contact infor again in case they ever need anything else or have a problem with their order.

jrstephens said:
If they provide an email address, I will send an email thanking them for their order and giving them my contact infor again in case they ever need anything else or have a problem with their order.

Thanks! That's what I was thinking of doing too. Just got another $65 in orders this morning!!!! That's almost $200 in outlet orders since I sent out the email last Friday night!

I sent out an email Sunday and have already received $252.50 in online orders. Yipee!!

I just had someone call to tell me they placed an order online and wanted to make sure I knew. I cannot wait to get the email to tell me how much she ordered. I wanted to ask so bad! HA!:balloon:

Heck I ordersome specials myself they are to awesome not to take advantage of. I got 2 mini fluted pans, and 2 sets of the fall linens, enough for 16 people. However when I got that I recieved 2 extra table runners, I was 4 short on the place mats and 2 short on the napkin rings!! LOL Luckily HO is taking care of it and I get to keep the extra table runners1! What I am going to do with 3 of those I dont know but anywhoo!!

<h2>1. What is the outlet update for Pampered Chef?</h2><p>The outlet update for Pampered Chef is when new items are added to the outlet section of our website, providing customers with discounted prices on select merchandise.</p><h2>2. What types of items can be found in the outlet update?</h2><p>The outlet update can include a variety of items from cookware and kitchen tools to linens and home decor. It varies each time and is always a surprise!</p><h2>3. How often is the outlet update released?</h2><p>The outlet update is released on a regular basis, usually every few weeks. However, it is always best to check the outlet section frequently as new items can be added at any time.</p><h2>4. Are the outlet items of the same quality as the regular priced items?</h2><p>Yes, all of our outlet items are of the same high quality as our regular priced items. The only difference is that they may be discontinued or overstocked, allowing us to offer them at a discounted price.</p><h2>5. Can I use any discounts or promotions on outlet items?</h2><p>Unfortunately, no. Outlet items are already discounted and cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. However, keep an eye out for special sales and promotions specifically for the outlet section!</p>

1. What is the outlet update for Pampered Chef?

The outlet update for Pampered Chef is when new items are added to the outlet section of our website, providing customers with discounted prices on select merchandise.

2. What types of items can be found in the outlet update?

The outlet update can include a variety of items from cookware and kitchen tools to linens and home decor. It varies each time and is always a surprise!

3. How often is the outlet update released?

The outlet update is released on a regular basis, usually every few weeks. However, it is always best to check the outlet section frequently as new items can be added at any time.

4. Are the outlet items of the same quality as the regular priced items?

Yes, all of our outlet items are of the same high quality as our regular priced items. The only difference is that they may be discontinued or overstocked, allowing us to offer them at a discounted price.

5. Can I use any discounts or promotions on outlet items?

Unfortunately, no. Outlet items are already discounted and cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. However, keep an eye out for special sales and promotions specifically for the outlet section!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stefani2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • momoftwins
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • Intrepid_Chef