• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outlet Update With Cookware and Specials!

I can't order them as a package. You would have to order them as individual items and then pay shipping twice. I may be able to order them as individual items, but I am not sure.I may be able to order them as individual items, but I am not sure.
Jules711
Silver Member
Just thought I'd let you know that the outlet has been updated with specials too (linens) and cookware (Gen II)! I'm sending an email today. Great timing!

Wow, there are a ton of products on there! I have a question about the bread tube on there. Is it only for french bread loaves that you buy in the refrigerated section, or is it for liquid dough too? I had a customer ask this over the weekend.

from what I understand its for both....HTH

pamperedgirl3 said:
Wow, there are a ton of products on there! I have a question about the bread tube on there. Is it only for french bread loaves that you buy in the refrigerated section, or is it for liquid dough too? I had a customer ask this over the weekend.

If they are very "liquidy" I would recommend her covering both ends with tin foil before putting the lids on to make sure nothing runs out.

They aren't supposed to be for quick breads. They are great for cutting bread & cookies though!!

Jules711 said:
Just thought I'd let you know that the outlet has been updated with specials too (linens) and cookware (Gen II)! I'm sending an email today. Great timing!

What are you going to say in your email? Can you post a copy?

This is what I am going to send out. I may make some changes to it and if I do, I will post them. I put this together in a hurry from stuff I already had.

Attachments

• JUST IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS.doc
    46.5 KB · Views: 616
I have a Christmas Sale email to send so it's just a small part, but my customers LOVE the outlet so I don't have to say much, just give them a taste of what's on it...that seems to be a key for them. I have "Outlet" as a link. I may add more exact prices. I'm looking for $2300 in sales in December. Funny thing is that I'm working on my email today to send tonight or tomorrow and I got 4 orders & a catalog show! WOW...and I haven't sent it out yet!!The Outlet has been updated. Check out the new items!
Click on option #2 (NOT with a show).Cookware (open stock and a set) - 40% off
Linens (up to 75% off!)
Carving Platter & Pocket Thermometer for Christmas Dinner
Star Shaped Pancake Mold - $1.50 for Christmas morning
Kid's Apron & Chef's Hat - for your little Cookie Baking Helpers!

I just sent out an email (through constant contact) and have had 32 open the email & 10 go to my website. I am hoping to get some sales from it.

jrstephens said:
This is what I am going to send out. I may make some changes to it and if I do, I will post them. I put this together in a hurry from stuff I already had.

Mine is pretty much the same wording.

Great Deals on the Outlet!
Now you can purchase discontinued products at reduced prices!
Generation II Cookware just added!

Products are available while supplies last, and items may change every 15-60 days. Be sure to visit regularly to see what's available. Due to limited inventory, you may purchase a maximum of 10 of any item.
Outlet items are "final sale" and carry no guarantee or warranty. In the unlikely event products are damaged in shipment, they will be replaced or refunded.

To order:
Click on "Our Products". Click on "How to Purchase"(2nd option - not associated with a show). Click on "place an individual order." Click on "Outlet". You are now ready to shop.

**Outlet items can only be purchased through my website. They can not be added to Cooking shows, outside orders or Wedding Registries.

Order as late as 3:00p on December 22nd for guaranteed Christmas delivery. *Expedited shipping rates apply.

Your Pampered Chef Consultant,
Stacy Whitlow

Jules711 said:
Cookware (open stock and a set) - 40% off
Linens (up to 75% off!)
Carving Platter & Pocket Thermometer for Christmas Dinner
Star Shaped Pancake Mold - $1.50 for Christmas morning
Kid's Apron & Chef's Hat - for your little Cookie Baking Helpers!

Was the pocket thermometer on their earlier today? I have a customer who's been wanting one, but I don't see it now.

I see it on there. Huge turkey, little thermometer.

I'll go back and look again. The huge turkey was on a serving platter and cutting board for $19. Did you go in as a customer or a consultant? Maybe they're different?

Did anyone order any of the linen specials as a consultant? Can you combine with other outlet items? I tried to and got an error message, saying that I can't order sample packages from different seasons! I wanted to get the star pancake mold, nylon tongs and the leaf and stripe towel set. Looks like I can't? Or do I have to order separately and pay shipping twice??

I just sent out my emails!!!

cat said:
Did anyone order any of the linen specials as a consultant? Can you combine with other outlet items? I tried to and got an error message, saying that I can't order sample packages from different seasons! I wanted to get the star pancake mold, nylon tongs and the leaf and stripe towel set. Looks like I can't? Or do I have to order separately and pay shipping twice??

You can combine your outlet orders & pay shipping only once; but you can't order 2007 sample products with it. It will be 2 separate orders.

Where are the cake testers????

Probably with the pocket thermometers!
LOL!

I don't see the Pocket Thermometers anymore either (they WERE there when I checked last!). I wish that they'd triple check and only put on what should be. I send an email and look crazy b/c the stuff isn't there.

Towels?So are the stripe and leaf towels the same type of material as our cranberry striped ones. I like the weight of those and may order some of these to use at home.

Jules711 said:
They aren't supposed to be for quick breads. They are great for cutting bread & cookies though!!

The Bread Tubes come with recipes for quick breads. They just need to be thicker batters. Thin batters tend to ooze out, even with parchment or foil.

hperschnick said:
So are the stripe and leaf towels the same type of material as our cranberry striped ones. I like the weight of those and may order some of these to use at home.
Basically, yes. They're a slightly different weave, but they are very comparable. I love these - very "Autumn" for Thanksgiving entertaining.
BTW- the linens for 8 and a set of the towels would make an awesome Christmas present!

I just tried to order the linens and it says discontinued! I decorated my dining room and these match perfectly. Are they sold out already.

I wanted to let everyone know to send out an email to all contacts about this. I just checked mine at constant contact. I have had 70 emails opened & 28 direct clicks to my PWS! No orders yet...but it is getting them looking!

Yes it looks like the linens are sold out - I had someone who wanted them last night - I hope she ordered them then!

OMG the linens are sold out already!!!

That's strange that they are on there but say discontinued. I just checked and they do that for me too.Stacy - how many people do you email? I love Constant Contact. I just sent mine this morning and was excited about the number of opens. I had a few orders come in today already! Of course, I think it has more to do with my sale and the guest special... Cooling Racks are flying! I wonder how many will buy cookware. I love our Executive and Stainless too much to use the gen II...spoiled!

Last edited:
I have about 240 contacts. I love it too!

The Linens just popped back up online. I just ordered mine. I think it is cheaper to order as a consultant than to order on the website and get commission back.

cincychef said:
The Linens just popped back up online. I just ordered mine. I think it is cheaper to order as a consultant than to order on the website and get commission back.

THANK YOU for posting this!!!
I have a friend who was SO excited to order - then called me and said they were gone...I just called her sand said THEY'RE BACK!! Yippee! She's going to be so excited! She's getting the set of 8 plus the matching dish towels...

I just got an email that I had 2 outlet orders totalling a little over $117!!!

stacywhitlow said:
I just got an email that I had 2 outlet orders totalling a little over $117!!!

That's great Stacy:) I hope more come pouring in for you.

Darn it, the platter is gone...I hope it pops up again, I could really use one!

I had someone purchase the linens. Not sure what all is left. Apparently it keeps changing. Weird!

I just got an almost $30 outlet/catalog order - just sent an email out yesterday - glad to see something come of it - hopefully many more will follow:)

I've had about $250 in sales today in response for my sale. Only a couple of outlet things though. Hopefully, the outlet will straighten out and not change so much. It would be nice if they had a quantity count down if it's less than 50 or something!

Have you sent that suggestion to HO or the website tech people. It's a SUPER idea!

Congrats to all of you that have gotten website sales! I sent my email out yesterday, so far nothing but maybe they have not had time to look yet.

I just got my first... she emailed with some questions so I don't know how big it will be but it's an order.. .yahoo!

I just had someone call me wanting to know if we had any cookware on sale, they could not find the outlet on my website.. I walked them to it of course. Keeping my fingers crossed here!

HO needs to make the Outlet EASY for people to find!

I agree... I guess we need to call or email that as a request.

I got TEN online orders yesterday from the email I sent out Monday night!!!!!

I just got another $44 order! Apparently the linens are pretty popular. Each order had a set of 8 on there.

Can someone give me the wording that you used for the recent outlet bargains? I just had 2 men order today on my website.. One ordered $100 in gift certificates.... Let's hope they don't call me to redeem them. I get that alot at shows and they get upset when I can't take them.
Crystal

Great Deals on the Outlet!
Now you can purchase discontinued products at reduced prices!
Generation II Cookware just added!

Products are available while supplies last, and items may change every 15-60 days. Be sure to visit regularly to see what's available. Due to limited inventory, you may purchase a maximum of 10 of any item.
Outlet items are "final sale" and carry no guarantee or warranty. In the unlikely event products are damaged in shipment, they will be replaced or refunded.

To order:
Click on "Our Products". Click on "How to Purchase"(2nd option - not associated with a show). Click on "place an individual order." Click on "Outlet". You are now ready to shop.

**Outlet items can only be purchased through my website. They can not be added to Cooking shows, outside orders or Wedding Registries.

Order as late as 3:00p on December 22nd for guaranteed Christmas delivery. *Expedited shipping rates apply.

Your Pampered Chef Consultant,
Stacy Whitlow

I used the attachment Jennifer posted and just got a $24.50 order!! Woohoo!! Thanks Jennifer and everyone!

I jsut got an order for $123.75. YAHOO!!! I rarely get online orders! I think next week I am going to resend the same email with a reminder that Dec 15th is the last day to order for Christmas delivery.

Glad my attachment helped you out RHonda!:chef:

Are you sending this out as a separate email? I would like to send one, but I try not to send out more than one email a month & I have already sent out my newsletter. Do you think people would mind????

pamperedgirl3 said:
Are you sending this out as a separate email? I would like to send one, but I try not to send out more than one email a month & I have already sent out my newsletter. Do you think people would mind????

I send mine out as a seperate email. I send out the newsletter and then send out quick tips and tid bits when I see something I think people would like. Some months I may send 2-3 emails out. No one has ever said they mind getting more than one. I have had thank yous and compliments on sending out the tips.

I think people do not mind especially when you are telling them about a great sale or deal. But then you may know your customers better than me.

jrstephens said:
I send mine out as a seperate email. I send out the newsletter and then send out quick tips and tid bits when I see something I think people would like. Some months I may send 2-3 emails out. No one has ever said they mind getting more than one. I have had thank yous and compliments on sending out the tips.

I think people do not mind especially when you are telling them about a great sale or deal. But then you may know your customers better than me.

Thanks. Maybe I'll add a few holiday time saving tips or something if I can find some, along with the outlet email. I don't think they'd mind, but I tell them at shows that I just send out a monthly newsletter. I don't want them thinking they are going to start getting stuff from me once a week.

<h2>1. What is the outlet update for Pampered Chef?</h2><p>The outlet update for Pampered Chef is when new items are added to the outlet section of our website, providing customers with discounted prices on select merchandise.</p><h2>2. What types of items can be found in the outlet update?</h2><p>The outlet update can include a variety of items from cookware and kitchen tools to linens and home decor. It varies each time and is always a surprise!</p><h2>3. How often is the outlet update released?</h2><p>The outlet update is released on a regular basis, usually every few weeks. However, it is always best to check the outlet section frequently as new items can be added at any time.</p><h2>4. Are the outlet items of the same quality as the regular priced items?</h2><p>Yes, all of our outlet items are of the same high quality as our regular priced items. The only difference is that they may be discontinued or overstocked, allowing us to offer them at a discounted price.</p><h2>5. Can I use any discounts or promotions on outlet items?</h2><p>Unfortunately, no. Outlet items are already discounted and cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. However, keep an eye out for special sales and promotions specifically for the outlet section!</p>

1. What is the outlet update for Pampered Chef?

The outlet update for Pampered Chef is when new items are added to the outlet section of our website, providing customers with discounted prices on select merchandise.

2. What types of items can be found in the outlet update?

The outlet update can include a variety of items from cookware and kitchen tools to linens and home decor. It varies each time and is always a surprise!

3. How often is the outlet update released?

The outlet update is released on a regular basis, usually every few weeks. However, it is always best to check the outlet section frequently as new items can be added at any time.

4. Are the outlet items of the same quality as the regular priced items?

Yes, all of our outlet items are of the same high quality as our regular priced items. The only difference is that they may be discontinued or overstocked, allowing us to offer them at a discounted price.

5. Can I use any discounts or promotions on outlet items?

Unfortunately, no. Outlet items are already discounted and cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. However, keep an eye out for special sales and promotions specifically for the outlet section!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stefani2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • momoftwins
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • Intrepid_Chef