• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flyer With New Consultant/Recruiter Info

In summary, the conversation discussed a consultant's request for a sheet or flyer that outlines the benefits of recruiting. The consultant is concerned about providing accurate information due to a new plan coming in April. They also discussed the current promotions and the importance of taking time to explain all the earning opportunities to new consultants. It was mentioned that the recruiting literature will be updated in April. The conversation concluded with advice to submit at least $1250 each month and to ask everyone to earn incentives.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Hi everyone! I've been awol but SO busy! Thanks for just even reading this since I'm here so seldom.

Does anyone have a sheet or flyer made up with info for their team that tells your consultants what they "get" when they recruit? This is exactly what one of my recruits has asked me and I do not want to miss anything so I'm trying to find something that to share that covers everything. This is also complicated a bit with the new plan coming in April. I'm so excited with it all and just don't want tell her wrong info. She wants to learn it so that she has it all more in her head as she continues to recruit.
Also... she recruited in Feb. Her recruit will qualify in her 30 days. She is asking me which month of her recruits sales she will begin getting her overrideds as a Senior Consultant. I assume on the April sales but can anyone confirm that for me?

I don't have a chart made up but you can give her the flyer with the bonus program in it for starters.

Then list all the current promotions. All consultant promotions apply to new consultants too.

I believe they said that all the recruiting literature is being updated in April.

I personally have learned that it's better to take your time telling them everything they can earn - it's overwhelming for most. Now the consultant who asks for it can handle knowing all the details but it scares others.

Tell her to submit at least $1250 each month and to ask everyone (recruit and book) and she's sure to earn most of the incentives that are available.

bethcooks4u said:
I don't have a chart made up but you can give her the flyer with the bonus program in it for starters.

Then list all the current promotions. All consultant promotions apply to new consultants too.

I believe they said that all the recruiting literature is being updated in April.

I personally have learned that it's better to take your time telling them everything they can earn - it's overwhelming for most. Now the consultant who asks for it can handle knowing all the details but it scares others.

Tell her to submit at least $1250 each month and to ask everyone (recruit and book) and she's sure to earn most of the incentives that are available.

I agree about telling them myself. This consultant is just trying to get things clear in her own mind as she begins to recruit others so that she can have a bit of a checklist for herself as things progress with her new recruits. Hopefully the new materials will help out too! THANKS!

1. What is included in the "Flyer With New Consultant/Recruiter Info"?

The flyer includes information about the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant or recruiter, the different starter kits available, and how to get started.

2. How can I use this flyer to recruit new consultants?

The flyer can be shared with potential consultants to showcase the perks of joining Pampered Chef. It can also be used as a handout at events or shared on social media to attract new recruits.

3. Is this flyer customizable for my personal information?

Yes, the flyer can be personalized with your contact information and unique consultant ID. This allows potential recruits to easily reach out to you for more information or to join your team.

4. Can I order physical copies of the flyer?

Currently, the flyer is only available as a digital download. You can print out copies yourself or share the digital file with others.

5. How often is this flyer updated?

The flyer is updated regularly to reflect any changes in the consultant or recruiter program. We recommend checking back periodically to make sure you have the most up-to-date version.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76