• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Send Customer Info on Planning a Book Show & Wedding

In summary, to send customer information for planning a book show, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Book Show" tab. From there, you can enter the customer's name, contact information, and preferred date for the book show. Currently, the only way to send this information is through your Pampered Chef account. It is recommended to send the information at least 2-3 weeks in advance. To send customer information for planning a wedding, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Wedding Registry" tab. Only Pampered Chef consultants have access to the tools and resources for sending customer information for planning a wedding.
pchefjaime
Gold Member
I was wondering if anyone had a flyer I can send to a customer that just called me and wants to do a book show. I do not know her but she said she is also planning her wedding. I wanted to include info on our reg but do not have any yet. Help

Do you have any of the registry brochures from Supply Order? They are so professional, and give just enough info to the bride. Put your contact info on them, and they're a great hand-out.

No I Have Not Ordered Them Yet

Related to Send Customer Info on Planning a Book Show & Wedding

1. How do I send customer information for planning a book show?

To send customer information for planning a book show, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Book Show" tab. From there, you can enter the customer's name, contact information, and preferred date for the book show. You can also include any notes or special requests from the customer in the designated field. Once you have entered all the necessary information, click "Send" to submit the request.

2. Can I send customer information for planning a book show via email or phone?

Currently, the only way to send customer information for planning a book show is through your Pampered Chef account. This ensures that all necessary information is accurately recorded and easily accessible for both you and the customer.

3. How far in advance should I send customer information for a book show?

We recommend sending customer information for a book show at least 2-3 weeks in advance. This gives you enough time to schedule and plan the show, as well as gives the customer enough time to prepare and invite guests.

4. How do I send customer information for planning a wedding?

To send customer information for planning a wedding, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Wedding Registry" tab. From there, you can enter the customer's name, contact information, and wedding date. You can also add any notes or special requests from the customer in the designated field. Once you have entered all the necessary information, click "Send" to submit the request.

5. Can I send customer information for planning a wedding if I'm not a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, only Pampered Chef consultants have access to the tools and resources for sending customer information for planning a wedding. However, if you are interested in becoming a consultant, you can sign up on our website or contact a current consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Bexs50
Replies
Views
artcd44