• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Drop Ship Rates: What You Need to Know - Jen's Request

In summary, drop ship rates refer to the fees charged by a supplier or manufacturer to ship a product directly to a customer on behalf of a retailer. These rates can vary depending on various factors such as supplier, customer location, and product size and weight. If you want to negotiate drop ship rates, it is best to contact the supplier directly and be prepared with information about your business and sales volume. It is also important to clarify if return shipping fees are included in the drop ship rates and to carefully consider the reputation and policies of a drop ship supplier before choosing one.
jcwarr
does anyone have the drop ship rates available? i need to refer to them and cannot find them on cc and i do not have a receipt with me.
thank you!!
jen

Pull up the monthly receipt and scroll down to the 2nd page.

thank you!!!! i don't know what i would do without chefsuccess sometimes!!! :D

Related to Drop Ship Rates: What You Need to Know - Jen's Request

What are drop ship rates?

Drop ship rates refer to the fees charged by a supplier or manufacturer to ship a product directly to a customer on behalf of a retailer. This allows the retailer to sell products without having to store or ship them themselves.

Why do drop ship rates vary?

Drop ship rates can vary depending on the supplier or manufacturer, the location of the customer, and the size and weight of the product being shipped. Some suppliers may also charge additional fees for packaging and handling.

How can I negotiate drop ship rates?

If you are interested in negotiating drop ship rates, it is best to contact the supplier or manufacturer directly. Be prepared to provide information about your business and the volume of products you plan to sell. You may also want to research the rates offered by other suppliers to use as leverage in negotiations.

Do drop ship rates include shipping fees for returns?

This can vary depending on the supplier or manufacturer. Some may include return shipping fees in their drop ship rates, while others may charge an additional fee for returns. It is important to clarify this with the supplier before setting up a drop ship arrangement.

What should I consider when choosing a drop ship supplier?

When choosing a drop ship supplier, it is important to consider their drop ship rates, shipping and handling processes, return policies, and the quality of their products. You may also want to research their reputation and customer reviews to ensure they are a reliable and trustworthy supplier.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beckysuem
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • lraspante
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mscharf