• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Aren't My Online Orders Earning Double Points?

In summary, the flyer says that all commissionable sales count towards the double incentive trip points promotion, but individual orders must be placed and submitted by midnight CT on Feb. 14.
finley1991
I couldn't find my answer anywhere and am hoping someone knows...

I just looked at My Incentives Calculator... I submitted an individual order yesterday and it's showing up as double points. I also got an online order yesterday, but that's not showing up as double points.

The flyer on CC reads:

DOUBLE Incentive Trip Points: All commissionable sales count toward this promotion. Shows must be held Jan. 13 - Feb. 14 and submitted by midnight CT on Feb. 14. Individual orders must be placed and submitted Jan. 13 through midnight CT Feb. 14.

So online orders aren't considered commissionable sales? Weird. And a little disappointing... I average about $150-$200 in online sales each month and it would be nice...

Any ideas before I call HO? :confused:

They should be doubled. Maybe it just missed the timing to be include in the doubling for today.

Not sure how online sales would not be considered commissionable since you make commissions on it. I would call them...

In the past there's been a disclaimer that all double points will be awarded at the end of the earning period.

Thanks... I'll wait until tomorrow and see before I call. It's not classified as core sales and I thought they did away with that for earning the incentive points... oh well... no biggie... just curious!Thanks roomie! :)

Not to hijack.....but HOLY CRAP!!!! I just got an online order lead. Grand total of $212!!!!!!! WOOHOOOO!!!! It included FIVE stones. Awesome!!

Awesome!! I'm so greedy - I want to promote so I can get order leads like that. :)

chefann said:
Awesome!!

I'm so greedy - I want to promote so I can get order leads like that. :)

Oh, Ann, it's not greedy. It's a great perk! :love: :love: :love: :love:

Are your online orders from people you know usually or from peeps you don't know? I've only had 2 online orders ever.

chefann said:
Awesome!!

I'm so greedy - I want to promote so I can get order leads like that. :)

ME TOOOOOO!!!! I live in a HUGE area and we only have 2 directors that get all of the leads.... :balloon:

I recruit ready to sign on February 7th and four new potentials....Going for Director by August :)

Christ Follower said:
Are your online orders from people you know usually or from peeps you don't know? I've only had 2 online orders ever.
The majority of mine, including this $200 order, are from peeps I don't know. :D :D :D :D I also do keep my website in front of everyone and it's working! I think in Dec, about 25% of my online sales were from current customers and contact and 75% were HO leads.

Last edited:
Both... it's about half HO leads and the other half are customers. I work really hard to keep my website in front of people.

1. How do I earn double points on online orders?

To earn double points on online orders, you must be a member of our Pampered Chef Rewards program. Simply log in to your account before making your purchase and you will automatically earn double points on your order.

2. How long do I have to earn double points on online orders?

Double points on online orders are typically available for a limited time only. Please check our website or your email for specific dates and details on when you can earn double points.

3. Can I use double points on any online order?

Yes, as long as you are a member of our Pampered Chef Rewards program and log in to your account before making your purchase, you will earn double points on any online order.

4. Do I earn double points on all products?

Double points are typically available on all products, but there may be some exclusions. Please check our website or your email for specific details on which products are eligible for double points.

5. How do I redeem my double points on online orders?

Once you have earned enough points, you can redeem them at checkout by selecting the option to use your points as payment. You can also save your points and use them towards a future purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sfdavis918
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies