• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Double Cake Mix in Roasting Pan: Cooking Time for the Perfect Dessert

In summary, the recommended cooking time for a double cake mix in a roasting pan is 35-40 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Any type of cake mix can be used, but using a sheet cake mix is recommended. The cooking time may need to be adjusted for a larger roasting pan. Toppings and fillings can be added before or after baking, but the cooking time should be adjusted accordingly. This recipe typically makes 12-16 servings, but this may vary depending on the size of the slices.
its_me_susan
Does anyone know how long to cook the double cake mix in the roasting pan? It was in a flyer, and I've emailed HO (who said they'd get back to me), but I never heard a response.

:)

Never heard of this one! I would suggest planning on adding half as much time again. However, start checking on it at the normal time.

Unfortunately, I am unable to answer this question without more information. Could you please provide the specific instructions or recipe from the flyer? This will help me give you an accurate answer. Thank you.

1. How long should I cook the double cake mix in a roasting pan?

The cooking time for a double cake mix in a roasting pan can vary depending on the type of cake mix and your oven. As a general guideline, it is recommended to bake the cake for 35-40 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. However, it is always best to check for doneness by inserting a toothpick in the center of the cake. If it comes out clean, the cake is done.

2. Can I use any type of cake mix for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of cake mix for the double cake mix in a roasting pan recipe. However, it is recommended to use a cake mix specifically designed for sheet cakes for best results.

3. Do I need to adjust the cooking time for a larger roasting pan?

Yes, you may need to adjust the cooking time if you are using a larger roasting pan. A larger pan will result in a thinner layer of cake, so the cooking time may be slightly less. It is best to check for doneness and adjust the cooking time accordingly.

4. Can I add any toppings or fillings to the double cake mix in a roasting pan?

Yes, you can add toppings and fillings to the cake before or after baking. Some popular options include frosting, fruit, whipped cream, or chocolate chips. Just be sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly if you add any extra ingredients.

5. How many servings does this recipe make?

The double cake mix in a roasting pan recipe typically makes 12-16 servings, depending on the size of the slices. If you are serving smaller portions, you may be able to get more servings out of the cake.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • pcmissyfee