• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I make monkey bread or bundt cake in a springform pan set?

In summary, the woman at the craft fair asked Meredith how to bake with the heart and Meredith said she didn't have the insert and the woman said she would freeze and Meredith said she didn't have a springform pan.
merego
Hello,
As I was cleaning out my cabinets, I found my springform pan set that I bought a year ago and have never used, along with about 8 other PC items I forgot about. I bought it because DH loves cheesecake and it sounded like a great pan to make the perfect cheesecake in. I am going to use it today and it looks like it can be used as a fluted pan as well??? Would monkey bread work well in it or any bundt cake recipe?
Does anyone have a good cheesecake recipe I can make in it. Dh has been out of town and I wanted to make a cheesecake tonight for dessert.
:chef:

I made the cheesecake from the card that came with it. It was GOOD! Although dh preferred I use a little less lemon. My 17yo even requested it in lieu of a birthday cake! :)

Do you have the Delightful Desserts recipe book? There is a fabulouse New York Cheesecake recipe in there! I like to do the no bake treats in there too, because you can just remove the ring and the desserts look so pretty!

MissChef said:
Do you have the Delightful Desserts recipe book? There is a fabulouse New York Cheesecake recipe in there! I like to do the no bake treats in there too, because you can just remove the ring and the desserts look so pretty!

No, I do not have that cookbook. I was going to look on CC to see what recipes they had for the pan also. I have gotten so many great ideas from this site, I know ya'll have to have some great, yummy ideas for me :)

merego said:
No, I do not have that cookbook. I was going to look on CC to see what recipes they had for the pan also. I have gotten so many great ideas from this site, I know ya'll have to have some great, yummy ideas for me :)
Did you go into the thread on here about recipes by product and search for the spring form pan set. I'm almost positive it's on here. It is in the recipe tips area!
Good luck! If you can't find the New York Cheesecake one, just let me know and I'll post it!;)

Not a cheesecake recipe but the Banana Cream Supreme recipe is awsome. It kind of has a cheesecake taste to it. I make it about once a week using the springform pan. You must give it a try sometime. It's from the All the Best Cookbook.

Okay Meredith, go into the recipe tips section and the second "sticky" is the "recipes by product" thread, go to post #34 and there you go, all kinds of Spring Form Pan recipes!!! The New York Cheesecake is in there!:thumbup: :angel: :D

rennea said:
Not a cheesecake recipe but the Banana Cream Supreme recipe is awsome. It kind of has a cheesecake taste to it. I make it about once a week using the springform pan. You must give it a try sometime. It's from the All the Best Cookbook.

I do have the All the Best cookbook and my family loves banana :)
yum yum, Thanks :)

MissChef said:
Okay Meredith, go into the recipe tips section and the second "sticky" is the "recipes by product" thread, go to post #34 and there you go, all kinds of Spring Form Pan recipes!!! The New York Cheesecake is in there!:thumbup: :angel: :D

Checking it out now, thanks so much!!! :) :) :)

Springform Pan and Raspberry Mousse CakeI just made the Raspberry Mousse Cake (it's really a no-bake cheesecake recipe) in my spring form pan for a friend's birthday and everyone agreed that it was phenomenally delicious.
It's already hot here in Florida and no bake is the way to go whenever possible.

Does anyone have the spring form with the inserts? At a craft fair a woman asks me how to bake with the heart? any ideas? thanks

To Leslie, I am freezing in PA!!!!

The Raspberry Mouse Cake calls for the heart insert but I just skipped that part since I don't have it.

Banana Cream Supreme
rennea said:

Ditto!! This is my dessert for the month of May. Love it! Uses a lot of demo tools and cross-selling too.

lockhartkitchen said:
Ditto!! This is my dessert for the month of May. Love it! Uses a lot of demo tools and cross-selling too.

Can't make this while I'm home alone, I'd eat the whole thing:eek: Really I would, I just love it.

I should also add that I don't like that frozen whipped topping stuff and I use 2 cups of fresh whipped cream instead. I also finish with another layer of whipped cream on top;)

The cheescake recipe from the Use & Care Card is fantastic. I love it and it is popular request for my shows. (premade, just open a can of pie cherries. By the third time they have it at a show they buy the springform pan)

What is a springform pan set?

A springform pan set is a set of baking pans that have removable sides and a buckle mechanism to easily release the sides of the pan. This allows for easy removal of delicate baked goods, such as cheesecakes, without damaging them.

What sizes are included in a springform pan set?

The sizes included in a springform pan set can vary, but most sets typically include three sizes: 8 inch, 9 inch, and 10 inch. Some sets may also include smaller or larger sizes.

What materials are springform pans made of?

Springform pans are typically made of either metal or non-stick coated metal. The non-stick coating allows for easy release of baked goods and makes cleaning up a breeze.

Are springform pans dishwasher safe?

It is recommended to hand wash springform pans to ensure the longevity of the pan. The non-stick coating may become damaged or worn down with frequent dishwasher use.

What types of recipes can I make with a springform pan set?

A springform pan set can be used for a variety of recipes, but it is most commonly used for making cheesecakes, quiches, and other delicate baked goods. It can also be used for making no-bake desserts and savory dishes such as deep dish pizza or lasagna.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
  • kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
doughmama