• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Had Success With Monkey Bread in the Microwave?

In summary, the author compiled a list of recipes from various sources into one place. This book is a great resource for those looking for quick and easy microwave recipes.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
I know our fluted pan is fabulous for microwave cake mix, but what about yeast breads like refrigerator biscuits? Any successes or tips there? I want to make some sticky bun type thing for the crew here at work at breakfast and I don't want to wake up an hour early to pop things in the oven. If I can bring it all to work and throw in the microwave, I might just be the most popular gal in the office for the morning :)

Sounds like a neat idea.. let me know if you try it!

Not sure if this is what you are looking for...but maybe it will help.
Refrigerated Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls in 4 Minutes!
Lay rolls in bottom of the Deep Covered Baker, aka "Magic Pot", microwave 4 minutes. Spread frosting on top & eat!

Attachments

• Cinnamon Rolls.jpg
    Cinnamon Rolls.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 551
jbush said:
Not sure if this is what you are looking for...but maybe it will help.
Refrigerated Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls in 4 Minutes!
Lay rolls in bottom of the Deep Covered Baker, aka "Magic Pot", microwave 4 minutes. Spread frosting on top & eat!

Oooooohhhhhhh!!! I never even thought about that. ANd I bet all of them would be more like the middle one (my FAVE) without the crunchy outer layer. :thumbup:

I've done it in the micro. Took about 12 minutes. Tastes good if you eat it shortly after making it and not so good if it sits too long. I prefer the oven method, but it's definitely still good in the micro. Similar to cake concept, ok for everyday in micro...oven method for special occassion.

I JUST got this off of the community at PC

Attachments

• Fluted+Stone+Recipe+Book.doc
    91 KB · Views: 464
I just had a customer who can't afford the DBC (even at 60% off) and bought the stoneware fluted pan instead. I spent most of this past weekend searching for SFP recipe collections and compiling them into ONE place. Eventually I will do this for other pieces (except the DCB because others have already done this for me, thank you).

Here's my effort.

Attachments

• Stoneware Fluted Pan Cookbook.doc
    182.5 KB · Views: 2,122
this is great! thank you for all your hard work.

I made this the other day and it was yum yum yum!!!! I LEFT THE TIME WHAT IT WAS, but I would cook prolly 2 minutes longer cause when flipped the ones on the top were SLIGHTLY doughy. Monkey Bread – in the microwave2 large cans of refrigerated biscuits
2 tsp cinnamon (divided)
2/3 c sugar
1 stick margarine
1-cup brown sugar
½ c nuts of your choice
Powdered sugar (optional)Before show, put 1 stick of margarine in small or large Micro cooker and microwave for 30 seconds, whisk out any lumps and set aside.
Cut each biscuit in quarters using either kitchen shears or santoku knife. Place in 6-quart stainless steel bowl. Chop nuts with Food Chopper. Add 2/3 c sugar, nuts and 1 tsp cinnamon – mix with Mix ‘n Scraper. Put biscuit mixture in Stoneware Fluted Pan. In Micro Cooker, add 1 c brown sugar and 1 tsp cinnamon to melted butter. Whisk till blended and microwave for 1 min. Pour mixture over biscuits. Microwave fluted pan for 6 minutes. Let set to cool for 5 minutes then turn out onto the Round Simple Addition Platter. Shake Powdered Sugar on top with flour/sugar shaker if desired

lt1jane said:
I just had a customer who can't afford the DBC (even at 60% off) and bought the stoneware fluted pan instead. I spent most of this past weekend searching for SFP recipe collections and compiling them into ONE place. Eventually I will do this for other pieces (except the DCB because others have already done this for me, thank you).

Here's my effort.

I didn't realize you were on here! i just posted your book above you...Thank you So much for doing this! It is Awesome!

1. Can monkey bread be made in the microwave?

Yes, monkey bread can be made in the microwave with the proper tools and techniques.

2. How long does it take to make monkey bread in the microwave?

The cooking time for monkey bread in the microwave can vary depending on the recipe and microwave wattage, but on average it takes around 5-7 minutes to cook.

3. What ingredients do I need to make monkey bread in the microwave?

The basic ingredients for monkey bread in the microwave include refrigerated biscuit dough, butter, sugar, cinnamon, and any additional toppings or glaze. Exact measurements and ingredients may vary depending on the recipe.

4. Do I need a special pan to make monkey bread in the microwave?

Yes, you will need a microwave-safe bundt pan or a microwave-safe glass dish to make monkey bread in the microwave. These types of dishes can withstand the high heat and are designed for use in the microwave.

5. Can I make monkey bread in the microwave ahead of time?

Yes, you can make monkey bread in the microwave ahead of time and reheat it later. However, the texture and taste may differ from freshly made monkey bread. It is best to consume it within a day of making it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
floccies
  • AnnieBee
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies