• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Silicone Crown Cake Pan: Perfect for Two Layer Cakes

In summary, The Silicone Crown Cake Pan is made of food-grade silicone, safe for oven use and dishwasher safe. It can withstand high temperatures and can be used in the oven and microwave. To remove the cake, gently push on the bottom of the pan and lift it away from the cake. It can also be used for other recipes such as breads, quiches, and frozen desserts due to its versatility and non-stick material.
pcmissyfee
Gold Member
I have a client that has a favorite recipe she uses to make a two layer cake. She wants to know if the Silicone Crown Cake Pan will hold that amount of batter. The description says it holds 12 cups, but I don't know how many cups it takes to make a two layer cake. Does anyone else know if it will fit?

I've used a standard cake mix, and it makes a 2-layer 8" or 9" cake.

I would have her check her favorite recipe for the amount it makes. That way you *know* it will work for *her*

Some homemade recipes make more than a box mix... I made a homemade cake once and put it in the torte pans and it ran all over (what a mess!)... so it depends on her recipe...

Hi there! I can definitely help you with this question. The Silicone Crown Cake Pan can hold up to 12 cups of batter, which is enough for a two layer cake. Typically, a two layer cake requires around 8-9 cups of batter, so the pan should have enough room for your client's favorite recipe. However, it's always a good idea to leave some extra room in the pan to prevent any overflow while baking. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy baking!

What is the Silicone Crown Cake Pan made of?

The Silicone Crown Cake Pan is made of food-grade silicone, which is a durable and flexible material that is safe for oven use.

Is the Silicone Crown Cake Pan dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Silicone Crown Cake Pan is dishwasher safe. Simply place it on the top rack of the dishwasher for easy cleaning.

Can I use the Silicone Crown Cake Pan in the oven?

Yes, the Silicone Crown Cake Pan is oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It can also be used in the microwave for quick and easy baking.

How do I remove the cake from the Silicone Crown Cake Pan?

To remove the cake from the pan, gently push on the bottom of the pan to release the suction. Then, carefully lift the pan away from the cake.

Can I use the Silicone Crown Cake Pan for other recipes besides cakes?

Yes, the Silicone Crown Cake Pan is versatile and can be used for a variety of recipes such as breads, quiches, and even frozen desserts. The flexible material makes it easy to remove the food from the pan without sticking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • missyciccolella
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • chefpenny99