• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Silicone Floral CuPampered Chefake Pan......

I just use a nonstick cooking spray. Has anyone had any problems with their pan taking on taste from the soap they use for cleaning?I have a customer that makes the Amish Friendship Bread in this pan - she loves it!Never heard comments on soap though...I just use a nonstick cooking spray.
erinyourpclady
Gold Member
I have a new customer who has this pan and is NOT happy!
Does anyone have any tips for this product? She would like to use it to make brownies or cake like brownies. Also she was hoping that the cakes would be even (as in a straight across bottom)......

SO.....any tips that work for y'all?

TIA~

I am interested too, seeing as I seem to have no luck with it either.

Just like baking cakes in any cake pan, there will be a rise (or dome) when the cake is done. If she wants them to lay flat, she will need to trim them. If she every watches any kind of baking show or cake challenge on the Food Network, she will see the chefs triming the dome off cakes all the time. Not sure if there is a way to avoid that or not.

America's Test Kitchens makes a great cookbook with lots of basic solutions in it.. I don't have it but it's on my christmas list! That might be a reference for her. Good luck!

I basically told her exactly the smae thing Colleen! LOL!!

Now on to the brownies.....has anyone had luck with this pan and brownies?

TIA!!!

You can make pancakes in the silicone cupcake maker also. 3/4 full at 350 degrees and about 12 minutes.

You can make ice shapes in the freezer with them also.

I've done brownies. No problems. Still got the dome shape though and they were good.

Be sure she uses Pam NOT any spray with flour. If they use the spray with Flour, the shapes will not be as defined on the final product.

I've done the brownies many times in mine. Another trick to getting the bottoms flat, is when they first come out of the oven put something heavy on them ( like the pizza stone or turn them over immediately this should help also...HTH

ANother selling tip: Fill the wells with ice cream and place the pretty patterns on top of flat brownies made in the bar pan. Really pretty....

Thanks everyone!!!!

I like the spray with flour, but I find that I need to tap the filled pan on the counter a couple of times to make sure the batter gets into every nook and cranny. Also, I find I need to let the cakes or brownies sit a few minutes (5, tops) before turning them out. Otherwise, I leave a bit of some of the cupcakes in the pan.

The use and care says:

For best results, spray pan with nonstick cooking spray. No need to flour pans or use nonstick cooking spray with flour.

The flour will take the definition out of the cupcakes or brownies. I didn't have regular Pam and used the one with flour and then I made some with regular Pam. The difference is amazing! So much more defined and prettier with the regular pam.

finley1991 said:
The use and care says:

For best results, spray pan with nonstick cooking spray. No need to flour pans or use nonstick cooking spray with flour.

The flour will take the definition out of the cupcakes or brownies. I didn't have regular Pam and used the one with flour and then I made some with regular Pam. The difference is amazing! So much more defined and prettier with the regular pam.

Thank you Colleen, thats good to know.....;)

I use them for jello too. 6 boxes of jello work in the pan. They come out beautiful, you can see every detail. Also, I tell my guests not to fill up the wells all the way. I tell them to use the large scoop, which if you didn't know, makes the perfect height for cupcakes and muffins for the better in the silicone pan. this way, they are not cutting off the bottoms. Hope this helps!

Washing questionHas anyone had any problems with their pan taking on taste from the soap they use for cleaning?

I have a customer that makes the Amish Friendship Bread in this pan - she loves it!

Never heard comments on soap though...

Related to Silicone Floral CuPampered Chefake Pan......

What is the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan made of?

The Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan is made of high-quality, food-grade silicone that is safe for use in ovens up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

How many cupcakes can the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan hold?

The pan can hold up to 12 standard-sized cupcakes at a time.

Can the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan be used in a microwave?

Yes, the pan is microwave-safe and can be used for various baking and cooking needs.

Is the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan dishwasher safe?

Yes, the pan is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, hand washing is recommended to prolong its lifespan.

How do I remove cupcakes from the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan without damaging them?

To remove cupcakes from the pan, simply press on the bottom of each cupcake and gently push up. The flexibility of the silicone material makes it easy to remove the cupcakes without damaging them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • stefani2
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
stefani2
Replies