• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ead or Decorator Bottle Tips Vs. Wilton Question

In summary, the main difference between Pampered Chef's Ead or Decorator Bottle Tips and Wilton's tips is the material they are made from. Pampered Chef's tips are made from high-quality stainless steel, making them more durable and long-lasting. Both Pampered Chef and Wilton's tips are compatible with each other's decorating bags, allowing for mixing and matching to create different designs. All of Pampered Chef's Ead or Decorator Bottle Tips are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and a guide is provided to show which tip to use for specific designs. These tips can also be used for both sweet and savory dishes.
babywings76
Gold Member
Anyone who is familiar with Wilton tips, can you help me?

Someone recommended using tip #230 to fill a special cream cheese filling into brownies. How does this tip compare to the EAD tips or the Decorator Bottles? I'm adding the recipe to the Brownie Pan recipe file and wanted to know if the PC products could be used instead of people needing to go to the store and buy Wilton tips. Not being familiar with the tips, I just don't know how they compare.

You should be able to use the EAD with the long tip (I don't know what it's called) for this or the round tip on the decorator bottles. The Wilton tip will fit on the decorator bottles too.

Thanks, I added the recipe to the Brownie Pan file now, so everyone can see this recipe now. Someone on FB said they just made these the other day and did use the EAD with no trouble. Here's what she said about the recipe:"I made these. Toshia, absolutely genius for a show. I did use Easy Accent Decorator with the filling tip. I loaded them from the side (great idea). Sprinkled powdered sugar on top and sold the: Brownie Pan, Decorator, Flour/Sugar Shaker and the Large Scoop as a set for $65 which gave them a free bonus of a set of Bamboo Spoons. Sold 4 sets for Mother's day gifts. I love this pan."

1. What is the difference between Pampered Chef's Ead or Decorator Bottle Tips and Wilton's tips?

The main difference between the two is the material they are made from. Pampered Chef's tips are made from high-quality stainless steel while Wilton's tips are made from nickel-plated brass. This makes Pampered Chef's tips more durable and long-lasting.

2. Can I use Pampered Chef's Ead or Decorator Bottle Tips with Wilton's decorating bags?

Yes, both Pampered Chef and Wilton's tips are compatible with each other's decorating bags. You can mix and match them to create different designs and patterns.

3. Are Pampered Chef's Ead or Decorator Bottle Tips dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of Pampered Chef's Ead or Decorator Bottle Tips are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Just make sure to place them on the top rack of your dishwasher to avoid any damage.

4. How do I know which tip to use for a certain design?

Pampered Chef provides a guide that shows which tip to use for specific designs and patterns. You can also experiment with different tips to create your own unique designs.

5. Can I use Pampered Chef's Ead or Decorator Bottle Tips for savory dishes as well?

Yes, Pampered Chef's tips can be used for both sweet and savory dishes. They are perfect for decorating cakes, cupcakes, but also for adding finishing touches to savory dishes like mashed potatoes or deviled eggs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lmonninger
  • christina78
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • hoosierchef
  • Products and Tips
Replies