• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does the Outlet Offer the Past Host Discount?

In summary, the Past Host Discount in Outlet is a special offer for past hosts of Pampered Chef parties. To qualify for the discount, one must have hosted a party in the past and cannot be combined with other offers. The discount is only valid on select items in the Outlet section and is marked with a special icon. It is valid for 30 days after the party date and can still earn host rewards.
Amanda Lynn
I have a customer ordering through the Outlet on my website but she wants to know if she gets the PHD and I'm not for sure. Thanks! :)

Yes. There will be a place for her to enter the number, so if she doesn't have it, it's good customer service for you to remind her of it (i.e., send it to her).

Thanks Ann!

1. What is the Past Host Discount in Outlet?

The Past Host Discount in Outlet is a special offer available to past hosts of Pampered Chef parties. It allows them to purchase select items from the Outlet section at a discounted price.

2. How do I qualify for the Past Host Discount in Outlet?

To qualify for the Past Host Discount in Outlet, you must have hosted a Pampered Chef party in the past. The discount is only available to past hosts and cannot be combined with other offers.

3. Can I use the Past Host Discount in Outlet on any item?

No, the Past Host Discount in Outlet is only valid on select items in the Outlet section. These items are marked with a special icon indicating the discounted price for past hosts.

4. How long is the Past Host Discount in Outlet valid for?

The discount is valid for 30 days after your party date. It must be used within this time frame or it will expire.

5. Can I still earn host rewards when using the Past Host Discount in Outlet?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards when using the Past Host Discount in Outlet. Your discounted purchases will count towards your party total and can help you earn more rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Deeder
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • yankfan24
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • klsnyder