• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Pantry Order Count Towards Guest Sales?

In summary, pantry orders count towards both guest sales and personal sales for Pampered Chef consultants. There are no restrictions on pantry orders counting towards guest sales, and they can help consultants reach sales goals and earn rewards and bonuses. However, pantry orders do not qualify for host rewards, as only orders placed through a cooking or catalog show can earn host rewards for the host.
Deeder
I have a guest that ordered a lot of pantry spices. It is subtotaling after the shipping and handling, do these count towards her getting the guest special?

yes! everything except tax and shipping count towards the guest specials.

YES it does. And so many times I forget the guest special over $60. Need to change over to PP3 for the reminder.

The only reason there is a seperate section for this is because some states don't charge tax on food items. But the pantry items sure do count towards show sales!!

Yup ... that's it exactly.

Pantry items are a great "add on" when someone is a few dollars short on a special ... or when a show is just shy of the next level!

I have to say I've only gone to one show. I've ordered quite a few times from the consultant here in town. She has never mentioned the guest special. I only learned that PC had guest specials after I received my Kit and started training. LOL how crazy. And I totally agree with Di_CAN_COOK . Pantry items would make a great add on.

I had a show this week where someone didn't want to order because she was visiting from out of state and was miffed that she would have to pay more to have the order shipped to her. She wanted the small Quick-Stir.

So I pointed out that the shipping was only $2 more, and she didn't have to worry about carting it back to Michigan. Then, I pointed out that she could spend another $5 for the same shipping rate, so I directed her to the spice page. Yay for spices!

Related to Does Pantry Order Count Towards Guest Sales?

1. Does pantry order count towards guest sales?

Yes, pantry orders do count towards guest sales. Any purchase made through your Pampered Chef website, including pantry orders, will count towards your guest sales total.

2. How do pantry orders affect my guest sales?

Pantry orders will contribute to your total guest sales, increasing the amount you have sold for the month. This can help you reach sales goals and earn rewards and bonuses.

3. Are there any restrictions on pantry orders counting towards guest sales?

No, there are no restrictions on pantry orders counting towards guest sales. As long as the order is placed through your Pampered Chef website, it will count towards your guest sales total.

4. Do pantry orders count towards my personal sales?

Yes, pantry orders count towards your personal sales as well as your guest sales. This means that pantry orders will contribute to your commission and personal sales goals.

5. Can I earn host rewards on pantry orders?

No, unfortunately pantry orders do not qualify for host rewards. Only orders placed through a cooking or catalog show will earn host rewards for the host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JAE
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
JAE
Replies
Views
laurichef
  • jenniferldennis
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies