• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does P3 differentiate between guest and outside orders?

In summary, a guest order is associated with a specific host at a Pampered Chef party or event, while an outside order is not. Both types of orders can earn host rewards, but the amount may vary. To place an outside order, you can contact a consultant or visit the website. Free products can be earned through an outside order by hosting a virtual or catalog party. There is no minimum order amount for outside orders, but orders over $200 qualify for free shipping.
zookeeper614
I just noticed that in a rush to get orders entered to close a show, that I keyed some outside orders in as guests. Does it Matter?

Not really. I key outside orders as outside orders because it puts a * by the name so I know which orders to print out after the show.

wadesgirl said:
Not really. I key outside orders as outside orders because it puts a * by the name so I know which orders to print out after the show.

That's why I do it too - I don't think it makes any difference. There isn't a report that I know of that keeps track of one vs. the other....although I've often thought it would be interesting to see the percentages of sales from outside orders. (I love statistics.)

It doesn't matter - my first several shows I didn't do it on because I didn't know it was there. It just makes it easier to tell what to print and if you want to do CCCs you know not to say... We met at Susie's show... ;)

I just switched over to P3 and didn't even know there was an outside order option - lots to learn!

Related to Does P3 differentiate between guest and outside orders?

1. What is the difference between a guest and an outside order?

A guest order is placed by a customer who is attending a Pampered Chef party or event and is associated with a specific host. An outside order is placed by a customer who is not attending a party or event and is not associated with a specific host.

2. Can I earn host rewards on both guest and outside orders?

Yes, as a host, you can earn rewards on both guest and outside orders. However, the amount of rewards earned may vary depending on the type of order and the total sales amount.

3. How do I place an outside order?

To place an outside order, you can either contact a Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website and select the "Shop" option. From there, you can browse our products and add items to your cart to complete your order.

4. Can I earn free products with an outside order?

Yes, you can earn free products with an outside order by hosting a virtual or catalog party. Your consultant can provide you with more information on how to earn rewards with an outside order.

5. Is there a minimum order amount for outside orders?

There is no minimum order amount for outside orders. You can purchase as little or as much as you'd like. However, orders over $200 qualify for free shipping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCKHall
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • kristina16marie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
veden
  • DebPC