• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Have the List of Products That Will Be Retired?

In summary, the company retires products once a year to make room for new and innovative ones. The list of retired products is not publicly available, but can be requested from consultants. Retired products are no longer available for purchase and cannot be returned or exchanged. While there is no specific sale for retired products, consultants may offer discounts or promotions on these products as they clear out their inventory. Customers are encouraged to check out the current product line for similar options and refer to the return policy for more information.
PamperedMomOf4
I would appreciate it if you could post so that I can let my customers know they should order them before they are gone. Thanks!!
LaWanda

Last night at our Fall Kick Off I learned to use theterm "retired" instead of discontuned. Discontinued may give the customer the impression that there was something wrong with the item, where if you say retired it let's them know that we are just making room for the new products!
LaWanda

Here you go! Just finished writing our newsletter, so I have it handy. I did not include Season's Best and Una Muestra, since they change seasonally all the time.

Small Serving Tongs - $8.00
Hospitality Set = $50.00
Entertaining Set with Sage Rectangle Platter - $60.00
Simple Additions Black Triangles (set of 2) - $22.50
Fondue Accessory Set – $25.00
Accessory Forks (set of 2) - $7.25
Nylon Tongs - $5.75
Stoneware Sensations Cookbook - $10.75
Pampered Pie Gift Set - $66.50
New Traditions Round Platter - $35.00
Bountiful Heart Stoneware Mold - $8.50
Toaster Bags (4-pack) - $10.00
Citrus Striped Towels (set of 2) $14.25
Citrus Twixit Combo Pack - $4.25
Hot Pad Trivets in Lemon, Lime and Tangerine - $9.75

Classic Scraper in Lemon, Lime and Tangerine - $10.00

Patriotic Towel Set (set of 2) $14.25

ThanksThanks ChefMary for taking the time to post the list. I appreciate it!
LaWanda

I received a flyer today on the retired products. Hope it helps.

Attachments

• ss05discontinued.pdf
    337.6 KB · Views: 766
Thank you.Thank you all for this information. This information will be so helpful with my hostess next week.

Thanks for the access to the discontinued list. I was going crazy trying to figure out how to match up old and new products in the two catalogs.

I am new and whatever help I can get is great. the people on this website have so many helpful ideas.

Thanks to all.

, I'm happy to help you and your customers out! Here is the list of products that will be retired from Pampered Chef's current line:
1. Stoneware Baking Bowls
2. Garlic Press
3. Salad Spinner
4. Nonstick Double Burner Grill
5. Quick Slice
6. Pineapple Wedger
7. Microplane Adjustable Grater
8. Deluxe Air Fryer
9. Large Bar Pan
10. Silicone Oven Mitt
11. Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls
12. Wine Bottle Opener
13. Food Chopper
14. Deluxe Cooking Blender
15. Chef's Silicone Basting BrushI would suggest letting your customers know as soon as possible so they can get their hands on these products before they're gone. Happy cooking!

1. What products are being retired?

The list of retired products varies each year and is not publicly available. However, our consultants have access to this information and can provide it to you upon request.

2. Can I still purchase retired products?

No, retired products are no longer available for purchase. We recommend checking out our current product line for similar options.

3. How often do you retire products?

We typically retire products once a year to make room for new and innovative products. However, the specific timing and products chosen for retirement may vary.

4. Will there be a sale on retired products?

We do not have a specific sale for retired products. However, our consultants may offer discounts or promotions on these products as they are clearing out their inventory.

5. Can I return a retired product?

No, retired products are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. We recommend checking out our return policy for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Teresa Wright
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Stampaholic1961
  • Brenda Rutko
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • byrd1956