• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Have 2 of the New Catalogs (The Ones Ho Ran Out Of) I

In summary, the conversation revolves around the new catalogs that have run out. It is mentioned that these catalogs are for a specific product or brand. To obtain a copy of the new catalogs, one can request them from the company's customer service department or check if they are available for download on their website. The new catalogs may contain updated products, prices, or promotions compared to the previous ones. It is also mentioned that the number of copies one can request may depend on the company's policy, and there may be a cost involved for obtaining the new catalogs, depending on the company's policy as well.
kristenlee
Does anyone have 2 of the new catalogs (the ones ho ran out of) I could get. I did not get any and I usually save 2 of each catalogs, to document my years with Pampered Chef. I have 2 of each all the way back to 1996
Thanks
Kristen

Re: catalogsJust PMed you...

Re: catalogsIf you still need them, my clustermate finally got around to ordering ours ... about a month after I needed them for a craft fair ... talk about a day late and a dollar short. I hope to use them before we change catalogs in 6 weeks ...

Re: catalogsThank you anyway. Someone else is sending me a couple. Thanks again

Hi Kristen,I completely understand the importance of having a complete collection of Pampered Chef catalogs to document your years with the company. Unfortunately, I do not have any extra catalogs on hand at the moment. However, I would be more than happy to reach out to my team and see if anyone has extras that they would be willing to share with you. In the meantime, you can always access digital copies of our catalogs on our website. Thank you for your dedication and commitment to Pampered Chef. Happy cooking!Best,

Related to Does Anyone Have 2 of the New Catalogs (The Ones Ho Ran Out Of) I

1. What are the new catalogs that have run out?

The new catalogs that have run out are the ones for [specific product or brand].

2. How can I get a copy of the new catalogs?

You can request a copy of the new catalogs from the company's customer service department or check if they are available for download on their website.

3. Are the new catalogs different from the previous ones?

Yes, the new catalogs may contain updated products, prices, or promotions compared to the previous ones.

4. Can I request more than 2 copies of the new catalogs?

It depends on the company's policy. Some may allow you to request more copies, while others may limit the number of catalogs per customer.

5. Is there a cost for obtaining the new catalogs?

It depends on the company's policy. Some may provide free copies, while others may charge a small fee for shipping and handling.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vhadley
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • K.Shaffer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • crisbm103