• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Love a Bargain Flyer????

In summary, the "Do You Love a Bargain Flyer" is a monthly promotion flyer by Pampered Chef featuring discounted prices on select products. The prices in the flyer cannot be combined with any other discounts or coupons. Some items may be limited edition, but others may still be available for purchase after the promotion ends. The flyer can be purchased through a consultant, online, or at local events.
jenniann
Does anyone have the "do you love a bargain" or "the show must go on" flyer? I used to have it on my jump drive and that took a dive last night. I've been searching for it on here but can't seem to find it...

Thanks!

Search for DYLAB - it's a common abbreviation for that flyer.

OH duh! Thanks!!!

You're welcome. I wouldn't have thought of that abbreviation before I saw it here. ;)

Related to Do You Love a Bargain Flyer????

1. What is the "Do You Love a Bargain Flyer"?

The "Do You Love a Bargain Flyer" is a special promotion flyer offered by Pampered Chef that features discounted prices on select products.

2. How often is the "Do You Love a Bargain Flyer" released?

The "Do You Love a Bargain Flyer" is typically released once a month, but may vary depending on promotions and sales.

3. Can I use coupons or discounts on items in the "Do You Love a Bargain Flyer"?

No, the prices in the "Do You Love a Bargain Flyer" are already discounted and cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.

4. Are the items in the "Do You Love a Bargain Flyer" limited edition?

Some items in the "Do You Love a Bargain Flyer" may be limited edition, but others may be available for purchase at regular price after the flyer promotion ends.

5. How can I purchase items from the "Do You Love a Bargain Flyer"?

You can purchase items from the "Do You Love a Bargain Flyer" through a Pampered Chef consultant, online, or at local Pampered Chef events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • karlene
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • redneckgleasonx4