• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting Flyers: Cost-Effective Printing Solutions

In summary, most people print their host flyers, but it is expensive to do so. It is also possible to get a color laser printer for less cost than a color printer.
dooleycrew
What does everyone do for the host flyers? Do you have them printed? I am finding it REALLY expensive to print the color flyers. Is it more cost effective to get a color laser printer? Or do you just do black and white?

Thanks!

I usually do black & white and e-mail the color pdf to them.

I do color but on draft setting. I know this can vary with printers as with my last one the draft wasn't good enough. My current printer prints an OK draft one. Sometimes I wish HO would take this into consideration when designing the flyers. I groan when there's large dark backgrounds.

DebPC said:
I do color but on draft setting. I know this can vary with printers as with my last one the draft wasn't good enough. My current printer prints an OK draft one. Sometimes I wish HO would take this into consideration when designing the flyers. I groan when there's large dark backgrounds.

I just sent them an email asking that they please at least give us an option of a flyer without the dark backgrounds. The Father's Day flyer has been killing me and the June host flyer uses just as much ink. They want us to use their flyers, then make them user friendly (or I should say budget friendly).

dooleycrew said:
What does everyone do for the host flyers? Do you have them printed? I am finding it REALLY expensive to print the color flyers. Is it more cost effective to get a color laser printer? Or do you just do black and white?Thanks!
I sometimes just use black and white on colored paper.

I have a photo printer with multiple cartridges & it's super expensive to do it with regular print. But they come out fairly quickly on the draft setting & look just fine.I haven't resorted to the Office Depot Pampered Perks, but I know a lot of people use that to save money on printing. I used to have the guest specials walk off a lot at my shows. I started putting them in the back clear pocket on my lapboards & the problem was solved. Everyone looks, but doesn't take them. THAT has cut down on a lot of printing issues. Lately, I've had a "join us" booklet opened in that pocket, but so far I haven't had to many flyers grow legs. ;)

What is the cost for hosting flyers?

The cost for hosting flyers varies depending on the quantity, size, and design of the flyers. However, Pampered Chef offers competitive prices and cost-effective printing solutions for all our hosting flyers.

Can I customize the design of my hosting flyer?

Yes, you can customize the design of your hosting flyer to fit your specific needs and preferences. Our team of experienced designers can assist you in creating a unique and eye-catching flyer that will stand out to potential customers.

How long does it take to print and deliver hosting flyers?

The turnaround time for printing and delivering hosting flyers depends on the quantity and complexity of the order. Our team works efficiently to ensure that your flyers are printed and delivered in a timely manner.

Are there any discounts for bulk orders of hosting flyers?

Yes, we offer discounts for bulk orders of hosting flyers. The more flyers you order, the more cost-effective the pricing will be. Contact our customer service team for more information on bulk discounts.

Can I track the delivery of my hosting flyers?

Yes, you can track the delivery of your hosting flyers through our online tracking system. Once your order is shipped, you will receive a tracking number that can be used to monitor the delivery status of your flyers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
jkendall
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
babywings76