1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Feedback on Neighborhood Pampered Chef Show Flyer

1. cat

cat Veteran Member Gold Member

I have had some success in the past with hosting a neighborhood Pampered Chef show. I'm not good at making up flyers and was hoping to get some feedback on this one. The last flyer I did was in black and white, but we just bought a color printer (YAY!) so I'm taking advantage of it! (Did I use too much color???) Hopefully I don't run out of toner in one month!

Does anyone have any other flyers for doing a neighborhood show or open house?

Thanks!

Attached Files:

Feb 7, 2006
  2. onepamperedmom68

onepamperedmom68 Member

Cat~
    I just opened your invite and it looks great! I am having an open house on Feb 26 from 2-4. I put the time, date, etc on my invite and am not doing a demo. I put that down too. I am going to have the list of products that will be retiring and a list of what products will be increasing in price come March 1st. I am making all three of our new desserts for people to try and I offered a "free" show (I will bring ing. for their recipes) for booking in the next two months with me. I am going to have a bunch of my products out for guests to look at or try out (using potatoes). :D
    Sounds like your party will be a success!
    Take Care
    Lisa

3. Princess

Princess Member

I would love to know how things go...please let me know. I'm iffy on having my own and not having a good turn out.

Feb 12, 2006
  4. onepamperedmom68

onepamperedmom68 Member

Will do ;)

5. vminaudo

vminaudo Novice Member Gold Member

Has anyone done this as a "no orders expected" party? I know that PC products sell themselves, so sales will happen anyway.

May 23, 2012
  6. file could not be found

Jun 5, 2012
  7. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

the original file and post was from 2006. You might search in the "Files" section for a keyword that says "neighborhood" or "Community" and find something similar.

Or look at the bottom of this thread for similar threads that might have what you need/want.

Jun 5, 2012
Have something to add?