• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Hang Flyers to Expand My Circle?

In summary, the best places to hang flyers for Pampered Chef are in high-traffic areas such as community bulletin boards, local grocery stores, libraries, and coffee shops. It is also recommended to ask local businesses for permission to hang flyers in their windows or doors. You can hang flyers in your neighborhood, but make sure to check with your neighborhood association or local laws first. Posting flyers on social media is a great way to expand your reach, and it is best to do so during an upcoming event or promotion. It is not recommended to hang flyers in public places like parks or telephone poles, and the best time to hang them is during peak shopping times or when you have an upcoming event or promotion.
Usafwife10
I am in desperate need of expanding my circle. Ive printed tabbed flyers to hang to get my name out there, the only problem is i don't know where to hang them. Everywhere i go there isn't a place to hang flyers. Where do you guys hang flyers.

I have hung flyers in supermarkets. I have also dropped off mini catalogs at our local deli. Some small business have a rack to put your business cards.
I carry my bag around with me and hand out recipes and mini catalogs while running errands. I totally understand wanting to get out of your "circle". I am trying to work on that myself. I am sure you will get some "expert advice" from the more experienced.

I haven't posted flyers yet....but what about the community boards in apt complexes or college campuses? Ask your kids schools or MD about posting one in their break room?

1. Where are the best places to hang flyers for Pampered Chef?

The best places to hang flyers for Pampered Chef are in high-traffic areas such as community bulletin boards, local grocery stores, libraries, and coffee shops. You can also ask local businesses if you can hang a flyer in their window or on their door.

2. Can I hang flyers in my neighborhood?

Yes, you can hang flyers in your neighborhood, but make sure to check with your neighborhood association or local laws to ensure it is allowed. You can also hand out flyers door-to-door, but be respectful and do not place them in mailboxes.

3. Is it okay to post flyers on social media?

Yes, it is a great idea to post your flyers on social media to expand your circle. You can create a post on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter and ask your followers to share it with their friends. You can also join local Facebook groups and post your flyer there.

4. Can I hang flyers in public places like parks or on telephone poles?

It is not recommended to hang flyers in public places like parks or on telephone poles. This can be considered littering and is not allowed in most areas. It is best to stick to designated community bulletin boards or ask for permission from local businesses.

5. When is the best time to hang flyers for Pampered Chef?

The best time to hang flyers for Pampered Chef is when you have an upcoming event or promotion. This will create a sense of urgency and encourage people to attend or place an order. You can also hang flyers during peak shopping times, such as weekends or holidays, to reach a larger audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• staceychef2005
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tlennhoff
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • crisbm103