• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Like the 29 Minutes to Dinner Cookbook?

In summary, the National Conference announced that it was the fastest selling PC cookbook EVER. There are SO many recipes that I love in there! Worth it! This is my 2nd favorite. My first is Latin Flavor.
babywings76
Gold Member
I'm debating getting the 29 minutes to dinner cookbook, what do you think about all the recipes? Are most of them good, or just a handful?

LOVE it! Versatile, yummy recipes

I also love it! They're quick but not boring recipes that still use easy-to-find ingredients. Not stuff you have to go to a specialty store to find.

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

At National Conference they announced that it was the fastest selling PC cookbook EVER!
There are SO many recipes that I love in there!
WORTH IT!

This is my 2nd favorite. My first is Latin Flavor.

Add me to the list of those who LOVE it!

I have 3 that I absolutely love:

29 Minutes To Dinner
It's Good For You
All The Best

These 3 are ones that I use all of the time - not only for shows, but also personally.

Someone posted a 7 Day Meal Plan, along with a shopping list for the plan, using the 29 Minutes To Dinner Cookbook. I copied it and have been using it at my shows, and have two 29 Minute Cooking Shows booked for January because of it.

Now, I need to go find that thread for you....

I love it too, although I haven't made a lot of the recipes, they all look yummy! :)

Thank you! :)

Thanks Becky, this a big help! I'm going to need to get this book :)

GREAT cookbook!!!!:thumbup:

Love it!! The BLT mac n cheese is wonderful - just double the cheese though!

FANTASTIC cookbook - and the BLT mac 'n cheese was even a fav of my 10 year old daughter. Who would've thought that she would've liked leeks???!!!! There are some really great, EASY and very yummy recipes in there. MUST HAVE!!

Love it TONS! It is worth it just for the Korean Style Beef Bowl recipe!!! Yummy!!!

I've been debating on this one, I want it, but now after reading what you guys have to say, I NEED it!

I've made the toasted angel hair pasta w/sausage & peppers at SO many of my shows, that my SD wants me to demo it at tonights meeting!

I love this cookbook too! My favorite recipe is the Skillet Lasagna -- so yummy! I agree with Becky D's top 3 -- those are mine too. Of course, Casual Cooking WAS my fave, but since that's no longer with us, I'll go with those three in a tie.

I have it and never made anything out of it. We are just simple eater I guess.

1. What types of recipes are included in the 29 Minutes to Dinner Cookbook?

The 29 Minutes to Dinner Cookbook includes a variety of recipes that are quick and easy to make. These include main dishes, side dishes, soups, salads, and desserts.

2. Are the ingredients for the recipes in the 29 Minutes to Dinner Cookbook easy to find?

Yes, the ingredients used in the 29 Minutes to Dinner Cookbook are commonly found in most grocery stores. We believe in using simple, fresh ingredients to create delicious meals in a short amount of time.

3. Are there any special kitchen tools or equipment required for the recipes in the 29 Minutes to Dinner Cookbook?

No, the recipes in the 29 Minutes to Dinner Cookbook can be made using basic kitchen tools and equipment. However, some recipes may call for the use of a Pampered Chef product, which can be purchased separately.

4. Can the recipes in the 29 Minutes to Dinner Cookbook be customized for dietary restrictions or preferences?

Yes, many of the recipes in the 29 Minutes to Dinner Cookbook can be easily modified for dietary restrictions or preferences. Our cookbook includes helpful tips and substitutions for common dietary needs, such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and dairy-free.

5. Are the recipes in the 29 Minutes to Dinner Cookbook suitable for beginner cooks?

Absolutely! The 29 Minutes to Dinner Cookbook is designed for busy individuals and families, including those who may not have a lot of experience in the kitchen. Each recipe includes clear instructions and tips to make cooking a breeze.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
  • Tara1021
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cewcooks
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies