• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do These Things Count Towards the Host's Rewards...

In summary, orders placed through a host's party link (including online, in-person, or virtual parties) and orders placed through a catalog using the host's party link will count towards the host's rewards if they meet the minimum order requirement. However, orders placed using the host's personal website will not count and must be submitted through the party link. Orders placed using the host's personal consultant link will count towards the rewards as long as they meet the minimum order requirement.
pamperedape
a past hostusing her past host special...

items entered as consultant's gifts...

Yes and Yes

Yes and Yes!!!!

Cool!! Thanks!!

Past host specials coung toward GUEST SALES to help your host, but you don't earn commission on them. You do earn commission on what she buys with her past host discount though. :)

So Host A has a show. If host B booked a show from host A, and host A buys the host special at host B's show, it counts toward the freebie total for host B?

And what are consultan'ts gifts?

bgraham said:
So Host A has a show. If host B booked a show from host A, and host A buys the host special at host B's show, it counts toward the freebie total for host B?
Yes. The past host special counts toward the guest sales, which will boost host B's free product value.

bgraham said:
And what are consultan'ts gifts?
Consultant gifts are when a consultant covers the cost of something a guest or host orders. It's one of the selections for payment type in PP/P3.

WOW all this always confuses me, I suppose I will learn it all and get it all down pat the longer I do PC.... or atleast I hope!

Related to Do These Things Count Towards the Host's Rewards...

1. Do online orders count towards the host's rewards?

Yes, online orders placed through the host's party link will count towards the host's rewards as long as they meet the minimum order requirement.

2. Do orders placed at a party count towards the host's rewards?

Yes, orders placed at a party (in-person or virtual) will count towards the host's rewards.

3. Do orders placed through a catalog count towards the host's rewards?

Yes, orders placed through a catalog will count towards the host's rewards as long as they are submitted through the host's party link and meet the minimum order requirement.

4. Do orders placed using a host's personal website count towards the host's rewards?

No, orders placed using a host's personal website will not count towards the host's rewards. They must be submitted through the host's party link to count.

5. Do orders placed using a host's personal consultant link count towards the host's rewards?

Yes, orders placed using a host's personal consultant link will count towards the host's rewards as long as they meet the minimum order requirement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
alj30
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JanisF